something is wrong with skyrim

chimmychunger

Ok so i had a bunch of mods they stuffed it up so i uninstalled all the mods, the game is still stuffed up, i did a fresh install ITS STILL STUFFED UP!!!

how can i fix this thanks

What do you mean "it's stuffed up?"

I cant get passed the opening sequence coz my head is were the driver is and the gates dont open so the hourses crash into each other

Well if weirdness is still ensuing after a fresh install my guess would be that it leaves some files behind, e.g in the my documents folder.

And did you try a new save?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I cant get passed the opening sequence coz my head is were the driver is and the gates dont open so the hourses crash into each other

That's hilarious, but also not good.

I don't see why a clean install didn't fix it.

When you uninstalled, did you delete everything to do with it before you reinstalled?

Well if weirdness is still ensuing after a fresh install my guess would be that it leaves some files behind, e.g in the my documents folder.

And did you try a new save?

yup fresh install fresh save :(

That's hilarious, but also not good.

I don't see why a clean install didn't fix it.

When you uninstalled, did you delete everything to do with it before you reinstalled?

ye i think i got everthing

yup fresh install fresh save :(

Do you install your mods with nexus mod manager?

Where is it saved? Sometimes files are saved in the C:\Users\[user]\Documents. Look in to that and have you bought it or torrented it. If you've bought it through Steam go to your libary > Skyrim > [Right Click] > "Uninstall"

I'm in school right now so i can't check but you know what i mean.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Do you install your mods with nexus mod manager?

ye

ye

Delete it and Re-install

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Im re-re-installing it now made sure every last trace of skyrim was gone, wish me luck

Good Luck mate

Im re-re-installing it now made sure every last trace of skyrim was gone, wish me luck

gl

or record the horses crashing at least

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii