List of good OG Xbox/360 games?

Dragonwinged

So I've got a good list of games that I'd like to play on PS3, PS2, WII U, and everything below, and I've got the associated roms for emulators on pc. I'm looking to see how xbox and 360 run on my computer, but aside from JSRF and the unreleased Goldeneye remake, I can't think of any games I want to play on those consoles. Can someone suggest some good xbox/360 games that don't have ports to xbone, series x/s, pc or anywhere else?

2 hours ago, Dragonwinged said:

So I've got a good list of games that I'd like to play on PS3, PS2, WII U, and everything below, and I've got the associated roms for emulators on pc. I'm looking to see how xbox and 360 run on my computer, but aside from JSRF and the unreleased Goldeneye remake, I can't think of any games I want to play on those consoles. Can someone suggest some good xbox/360 games that don't have ports to xbone, series x/s, pc or anywhere else?

worms ultimate mayhem, fifa 15 (the best fifa ever), if you can get a kinect kinect sport seasons 1 & 2. These are literally my childhood

Halo and… halo. Halo is just the only exclusive game that is god tier in the Xbox. Cod is good but it also have in the ps3.

Best original XBox game not on other systems is probably Ninja Gaiden Black. Best game to play on 360 not on PC is probably Red Dead Redemption 1. The 360 version is far superior to the PS3 version. Gears of War 2 & 3 are also not on PC, but most of the best OG XBox and 360 games have PC native ports these days.

2 hours ago, notR1ke said:

Halo and… halo. Halo is just the only exclusive game that is god tier in the Xbox. Cod is good but it also have in the ps3.

He can play them all on PC now though.

9 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

He can play them all on PC now though.

True, but were asking OG game for Xbox 360 and i said.