[☠WCCF☠, beware] AMD Pirate Islands : R9 300 Series Roadmap Leak, Flagship Cores Bermuda XTX, Treasure Island XTX and Fiji XTX

KakaoDj

☠  Source (careful around this link)  

Animated_fire_by_nevit.gif

YARRRR' THERE BE SOME LEAKING GOING ON OVER AT THE WCCF COVE, AND I BE THE ONE TO SHARR' IT WITH YOU SCURVY DOGS  

4224 SPs, now that be an interresting number, ye salty crab

(sorry for my awful pirate speak, first time trying  :unsure: )

AMD-Pirate-Islands-GPUs-Bermuda-Fiji-Tre

[Exclusive] [Editorial]: I have just recently gotten my hands on a somewhat outdated AMD Roadmap, the essentials of which should nonetheless hold true. The specifics mentioned in this post are liable to change and the primary focus of this leak is to serve as the basis of all future Pirate Islands speculation. This is going to be a very very interesting post, so buckle up, but keep that pinch of salt handy.

Now according to the road-map, we will see the R9 390X before the R9 380X. The R9 390X will feature the ‘Bermuda XTX’ core and feature a staggeringly high number of SPs, ie. 4224. The Texture Unit count is 264 with 96 ROPs. It is slated to show up late 2014 around November or so.

Impressive foreseeing, oh mighty WCCF oracle  :o

1. dont trust WWCT

2. More info would be nicer in first post, Like i use to do it...

3. What?

but thx for posting anyways

Edit: any release date given? that 4200 Shadow units got my attention if its even true:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

1. dont trust WWCT

3. What?

Edit: any release date given? that 4200 Shadow units got my attention if its even true:D

1. WCCF

2. OP is updating it as we speak, and you seem full of yourself.

3. AMD. Next gen GPUs. Leak.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

1. dont trust WWCT

3. What?

stop tooting your own horn, i always give input too  ;)  I just change it like 30 times  :lol:

1. WCCF

2. OP is updating it as we speak, and you seem full of yourself.

3. AMD. Next gen GPUs. Leak.

1. WWCT

2. Thx OP for doing dat, i thought you just were posting one sentence and the source:D sry

3. I know, I just put the third one there since it sounds better

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

This site... I would laugh if the next gen of AMD cards is R11(or R10, but it seems like its odd and prime in R7 and R9) 2xx instead of R9 3xx... 

stop tooting your own horn, i always give input too  ;)  I just change it like 30 times  :lol:

I SAID SORRY!!!! dont take the water in lava:(

I heard that in a film^^

I SAID SORRY!!!! dont take the water in lava:(

I heard that in a film^^

Imma throw an aircooled 295X at you if you dont stop  :lol:

Imma throw an aircooled 295X at you if you dont stop  :lol:

NUUUH! please I WILL BURN TO DEATH!!

390x this year? nah.

Oh you crushed my dream there.

Was just comparing in my mind:

GTX 880 vs R9 390x

I was planning on getting a 280X, now I think I'm going to wait a little bit longer.

I was planning on getting a 280X, now I think I'm going to wait a little bit longer.

stop being like me:P

Might as well buy it now, i don't think we will be seeing any new GPUs anytime soon  :(

If this is at all true, it looks like all AMD cards are going to see a major price hike with the mandatory liquid cooling. Jesus, 4000 cores? That thing won't be air cooled, they can barely cool 2000 properly. Unless these are 20nm and that is able to make that much of a difference

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

My initial conjecture for 20nm GPUs including Pirate Islands & Maxwell was for a Q4 2014 release. I'm still sticking to that release date, it's going to be extremely difficult for both vendors to push out new cards before 2015 but they simply have to otherwise they'll lose out on the holiday season in which nearly 50% of the year's PC hardware is sold.

Oh you crushed my dream there.

Was just comparing in my mind:

GTX 880 vs R9 390x

With all the delays of 20nm fab I just don't think it will happen this year, hopefully I'm wrong!

144Hz goodness

With all the delays of 20nm fab I just don't think it will happen this year, hopefully I'm wrong!

damn right you are wrong!, my dreams dont ever lie!:)

That's a ridiculous amount of shaders though - 4224. If it's clocked around 900mhz it will be 7,6 teraflops. And the 380X has better specs than the 290X. 3072 vs 2816 shaders, 192 vs 176 texture mapping units, 72 vs 64 ROPs. If they sell that for 249$ or 299$ it would be one hell of deal. Maxwell is coming though. Things just got interesting. We shall see soon enough.

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

1.please

2.Stop with

3.this stupid 1 2 3 thing

1. im 12 now mom, i do what i want

2. See 3

3. See 1

(don't get mad, i'm le epic trolle)

- Le dark Memer

the waiting game ehh? You'll be stuck forever, like me.

Got a 780, heard about Maxwell and returned it. Got a 660ti. Heard about AMD R9 290X. Scary moment (couldn't decide) until I saw the temperature and fan speeds. Continued to wait for Maxwell. Maxwell gets pushed back more, AMD and Nvidia having a showdown, entertaining me while I wait. Now, I don't even know what to do.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

the waiting game ehh? You'll be stuck forever, like me.

Got a 780, heard about Maxwell and returned it. Got a 660ti. Heard about AMD R9 290X. Scary moment (couldn't decide) until I saw the temperature and fan speeds. Continued to wait for Maxwell. Maxwell gets pushed back more, AMD and Nvidia having a showdown, entertaining me while I wait. Now, I don't even know what to do.

Haha I know. Yeah, might as well get the 280X. I'll probably get it, it's just that when I got my 560 I told myself that I wouldn't upgrade until the Maxwell architecture came out or AMD's equivalent but yeah, it has been pushed and pushed years and months.

1. im 12 now mom, i do what i want

2. See 3

3. See 1

(don't get mad, i'm le epic trolle)

- Le dark Memer

I-Ain-t-Even-Mad-the-fresh-prince-of-bel