Graphics Issue In Game - Strange pattern In lighting/shadows/reflections.

Blake1

Hi. So I noticed this in Microsoft Flight Simulator at first but I'm noticing it in other games now too. I have no idea what it is. I'm seeing some weird texture/patterns in what seems to be lighting, reflections, or shadows areas of games. I've tried messing with a few of the graphics settings in the games, as well as in the Nvidia Control panel and couldn't get it to go away. But I really have no idea what it is to know where to start. I haven't found any other posts that seem to describe what I"m experiencing. I'm sure there probably are some, I just don't know what to search for because I'm not sure at all what the problem is.

I included a few screenshots from Breathedge. I'd make the screen shots as large as possible. It's hard to see in a smaller image, but very apparent when you are in game. Any ideas on what this is?

Here are a few screen shots.
https://ibb.co/1zGdN4P

https://ibb.co/VgMNmcR

I have read a few different things about I've seemed to find things related but not the same.

System Specs

• AMD Ryzen 5900x
  • NZXT Kraken X73 Liquid Cooler
  • Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
  • MSI X570 Tomahawk
  • Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (4x8) DDR4-3200 CL16
  • Samsung 850 Pro 256 SSD
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500 SSD
  • Corsair HX1000i Platinum PSU

There is nothing out of the ordinary in these screenshots as far i can see... this is a really weird phenomenon,  people seem to just randomly notice that graphics have imperfections -- usually after buying a new graphics card strangely enough...

In the second picture,  the grizzly stuff on the top, that could be a setting,  but I don't remember how its called, either anti aliasing method or texture filtering method -- Resident Evil 3 has this... id have to boot it up to remember,  will update when I found it.

Otherwise I'm sorry,  I think that really looks normal... i mean some games have way worse textures, no GPU in the world can do anything about it -- you'd have to mod the game to get around that (again imo)

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity