CSGO isn't launching

Md z

CSGO isn't launching . I verify  the file 3 times but the result is same. it is not launching . Steam client is updated . My windows is updated .
but problem isn't fixed   

What exactly is/isn't happening. As in, is it just not doing anything at all when you click Play on CS:GO? Is this through Steam, and if so, does it say "Playing" on the then Play button, or does it still just say "Play"?

41 minutes ago, rlaphoenix said:

What exactly is/isn't happening. As in, is it just not doing anything at all when you click Play on CS:GO? Is this through Steam, and if so, does it say "Playing" on the then Play button, or does it still just say "Play"?

I click the play button on steam  and it says configuring and the pop up vanish then it says running and then it doesn't launch

9 minutes ago, Md z said:

I click the play button on steam  and it says configuring and the pop up vanish then it says running and then it doesn't launch

Have you tried checking for any steam updates, any game updates, and any GPU driver updates? It sounds as if it's trying to either set up the installation dependencies (like C++ runtimes or such) and VAC, and possibly failing. Since it says "Playing", that would mean the process for CSGO is in fact open, but stuck on in the background.

I wouldn't have much more ideas other than maybe try delete your CSGO config/settings files, which could be found in, e.g.,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg

Delete that entire folder (while CS:GO is 100% not open at all) and then try again. Maybe its a misconfiguration with display or input settings, which resettings the config by having the game re-create the config with default settings may help.