My pc is on and fans are spinning but my monitor is saying no signal.

Aspect600

I was playing games one night and decided to go to bed so I shut it off and I woke up and the next morning I went to turn it on and it turned on but I wasn't getting any display, when I unplugged the DP and HDMI the monitors turned on and I plugged them back in and made sure they were in good. I made sure all the cords were in good and in the right place, I've replaced the power supply and when I turn it on and try to turn it off I hold the power button for 10+ seconds and nothing happens I've took the battery out for 1 minute plus and that didn't work and at this point idk what to do. If anyone has any suggestions or has been through this please contact me and let me know what I should do.

I had a similar issue a couple months ago and it turned out to be the adapter I was using to connect GPU to monitor. Are you using one by any chance? If not, do you have another cable you could try to rule out a broken cable?

Also if you have integrated graphics maybe try connecting the cable directly to the motherboard (without a GPU) and see if you get a signal from integrated graphics. 

1 minute ago, DCCFan said:

I had a similar issue a couple months ago and it turned out to be the adapter I was using to connect GPU to monitor. Are you using one by any chance? If not, do you have another cable you could try to rule out a broken cable?

Also if you have integrated graphics maybe try connecting the cable directly to the motherboard (without a GPU) and see if you get a signal from integrated graphics. 

I've changed cords and monitors, I do not use a adapter and I've plugged it into the motherboard as well. It's a prime b45om-a 

Do you get lights on on your keyboard and mouse ? 

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

3 hours ago, Aspect600 said:

I was playing games one night and decided to go to bed so I shut it off and I woke up and the next morning I went to turn it on and it turned on but I wasn't getting any display, when I unplugged the DP and HDMI the monitors turned on and I plugged them back in and made sure they were in good. I made sure all the cords were in good and in the right place, I've replaced the power supply and when I turn it on and try to turn it off I hold the power button for 10+ seconds and nothing happens I've took the battery out for 1 minute plus and that didn't work and at this point idk what to do. If anyone has any suggestions or has been through this please contact me and let me know what I should do.

Pc specs? Include case, cooling and PSU.