Razer Support Help

uwshirk

LTT we need help! My girlfriend had purchased the Razer Kitty Edition headset (non bluetooth) from Razer. For literal MONTHS now they have been doing weird popping sounds. It had become frustrating and even painful (the sounds were not always pleasant). We started contacting them early this year and I think it has almost been 6 months. They sent us troubleshooting steps that did not work and then stopped responding to our case. We then created a new case for a refund and when the original case was made, they were still under warranty. In both support cases they asked for proof of purchase which we unfortunately could not find the email for. However, we found literally everything else. We took a picture of the S/N next to the case number and also have a Razer transaction on our bank account (doesn't say the item but it is literally the cost of the headphones). After ghosting us on the first case they have now told us that  because we do not have the email receipt, that they will not do anything for us. This has been a frustrating experience because we have been talking to them for months while putting up with an issue that is progressively getting worse with no help from Razer and I am not sure what to do next. Any advice would help because we have not had the headset for so long and simply buying another one when this pair was still in warranty does not sit right because those headsets are not a cheap purchase.

Did you buy them from the itnernet? Which website did you buy from? Can you go to the website and log in and get an invoice?

Did you purchase them directly from razer or another vendor?

In scenarios like this, I cancel the purchase on my card and move on. I would not recommend doing this however if you purchased form a place like amazon as they won't let you use that card again.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

It's pretty much universal that in order to get warranty service the receipt is needed. Try to get the receipt from the store you bought it from if possible / make sure to hold onto it next time. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

We bought them from their online store and can provide every single piece of information except for actually having the email. I mean shoot, her ID would show her name (thats on the purchase), her address (on the purchase) and she has the card used on the purchase. I have purchased products from razer and have those emails because my email has... thousands of emails... but my gf does not like to keep a lot of stuff in her emails and I guess that is one she deleted. We're still going to try and talk to them I guess and see if there is any other way to prove that we are the original purchasers of this product.

• 1 month later...

Figured I would give a final update! We kept being persistent because at some point they stopped responding to us. After two weeks of not hearing from them on our ticket we opened another one and had to go through the same questions and kept mentioning to them that we can show them the purchase on our credit card statement etc. After talking to them on that ticket for a week or two they finally accepted that as a proof of purchase. They had us send in the headset and immediately upon its arrival they decided to send a complete replacement. Unfortunately, we had missed the delivery while out getting groceries and it required a signature. The Fedex delivery said they would try on the next business day. We were home all day for the next two days and they never attempted delivery again. It was instead sent back to Razer and we contacted them and they had it sent back to us except this time they forgot our apartment number this time and when it reached our local facility it somehow got rerouted to one of our old addresses in a completely different state. Luckily we went to the facility before it was sent out and after 10 months of dealing with these headphone issues we were finally able to get a new working headset.