[NOOB here] Dell Inspiron 15R 5537, low benchmark scores on cinebench

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz   2.40 GHz 2 Core 4 threads

RAM : 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)

AMD Radeon R9 M200X Series

Years used: for about 6 years

My benchmark score is way lower than what it should be, anything i can do to get better performance from my machine

01.png

02.png

03.png

06.PNG

041.PNG

051.PNG

5 minutes ago, Abdullah010 said:

My benchmark score is way lower than what it should be

What should it be?

The only R23 benchmark I can find of that CPU puts it at 1,266, so yours is performing about on par based on that. 

What do you believe it should be and why do you think it's not performing as it should?

4 hours ago, Abdullah010 said:

Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU

The 4500U has a 15W TDP rating. It is designed to throttle and slow down so it does not exceed 15W. 

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/75460/intel-core-i7-4500u-processor-4m-cache-up-to-3-00-ghz.html

Some Dell laptops have some bad throttling problems. Run a log file while you are testing with Cinebench. Post some screenshots of the FIVR and TPL windows. I already see some throttling problems that only Dell laptops have. Some of these problems cannot be fixed. 

The CPU in this computer works a little differently compared to your 9750H. Intel's U series CPUs are low power CPUs so you will not be able to undervolt very much. Maybe only -50 mV before your CPU becomes unstable. I will give you some more tips after you post some more information.