Good Security System Without an App or Subscription?

Dimondminer11

I'm looking for a cheap little security system for my room/shed and I can't seem to find any that don't require an app or subscription BS. So all I need is 4 cameras and a central DVR thing that I can just slap a 5TB HDD in or something.

Generic cheap thing

https://www.amazon.com/ZOSI-Security-Recorder-Weatherproof-Smartphone/dp/B00MP57IOY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2T6PDJ3XRAKA5&dchild=1&keywords=4+camera+security+system&qid=1631909102&sprefix=4+camera+se%2Caps%2C243&sr=8-3

No subscription and it uses the typical way of connect to dvr with random app or program of your liking to view the camera's. Like normal.

Just now, jaslion said:

Generic cheap thing

https://www.amazon.com/ZOSI-Security-Recorder-Weatherproof-Smartphone/dp/B00MP57IOY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2T6PDJ3XRAKA5&dchild=1&keywords=4+camera+security+system&qid=1631909102&sprefix=4+camera+se%2Caps%2C243&sr=8-3

No subscription and it uses the typical way of connect to dvr with random app or program of your liking to view the camera's. Like normal.

Wow yep I think that'll cover it. Thanks!

Just now, Dimondminer11 said:

Wow yep I think that'll cover it. Thanks!

Do look around a bit cuz this was legit first result on google thing. Seems to be decent not amazing or anything. Hdd is upgradable to max of 4tb it seems. But it supports whatever for external storage over usb.

Just now, jaslion said:

Do look around a bit cuz this was legit first result on google thing. Seems to be decent not amazing or anything. Hdd is upgradable to max of 4tb it seems. But it supports whatever for external storage over usb.

Well I look around and I can't find jack shiet. Its just all app and subscription stuff so I thought that stuff like that didn't exist anymore or something.

Just now, Dimondminer11 said:

Well I look around and I can't find jack shiet. Its just all app and subscription stuff so I thought that stuff like that didn't exist anymore or something.

Oh no it's super common. You're probably just getting tracked and advertised to.

Just now, jaslion said:

Oh no it's super common. You're probably just getting tracked and advertised to.

ah

If Chinese is ok, Hikvision, Dahua, Uniview or Tiandy.

Vivotek, and Hanwha are Taiwanese and Korean respectively

There are others but these brands tend to have affordable bundle deals with small NVRs