Opinions on this PC? (click the link)

Kazmax212
1 hour ago, Kazmax212 said:

so what website do you recommend for getting a "good deal" for a pc?

That I don't know, I'm not in Australia so I don't know which retailers you've got, or if you buy from say US how much the shipping and import fees would be...
But a better deal can be found for sure, example:

image.thumb.png.dae754f52617e830b93f3c4d403dd693.png

You've got some Australians in this thread already, ask them. 😄

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

3 hours ago, Biohazard777 said:

First let me say that is a strange FPS number to pick. You should aim to have FPS the same or above of your monitor's refresh rate, which is at least 60Hz but for fast paced / competitive titles you should opt for a monitor that can do 120Hz or 144Hz or 165Hz.

Second, it entirely depends on the game you are playing, game settings and resolution (that much we know: 1440p).
For e-sport titles like Valorant, Overwatch, CS:GO, LoL... yeah it will do 100+ all the time (heck it will probably do 400+).
But for new AAA titles with settings maxed out, you can easily see fps bellow your 100 target:

image.thumb.png.5d746befb2f19fb9718b6b8e0a759077.png

https://youtu.be/wA09fUawSuw?t=228

It doesn't mean it wont be able to hit 100FPS with a 3060... just not at ultra settings and 1440p.

Or here an older title, like Batteliefd 5, even with a 3060TI and DLSS enabled (which help with FPS) when you max out setting and enable Ray Tracing (which drops FPS, a lot):

image.thumb.png.4309dc986d0e905f9b3154f1b1b16a6c.png

https://youtu.be/eEoQkc_rXEU?t=1032

Again, it doesn't mean you can't stay above 100FPS, same game, same settings and just disabling RT will boost performance a lot:

image.thumb.png.589fdf6eeb721d3297b3155335a3764e.png

In order to pick which GPU you want I recommend you head to YT and watch some GPU side by side comparison videos, like this one:

These videos will usually have pretty good CPU and RAM so that those two aren't the limiting factor.

I'm probably being stubborn, but what I took away from that is that the PC fills all the requirements I set, and since I don't think RT is that crucial then clearly the FPS is going to be fine. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I probably am 

5 minutes ago, Kazmax212 said:

'm probably being stubborn, but what I took away from that is that the PC fills all the requirements I set, and since I don't think RT is that crucial then clearly the FPS is going to be fine. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I probably am 

The problem is that you are paying 2500 USD for a prebuilt that can be found elsewhere with the same specs for 1700 USD

If you like overpaying for your stuff that is fine by me, your money - do as you please.

^ not a crypto wallet

2 minutes ago, Biohazard777 said:

The problem is that you are paying 2500 USD for a prebuilt that can be found elsewhere with the same specs for 1700 USD

If you like overpaying for your stuff that is fine by me, your money - do as you please.

I have a code that'll reduce the whole order by 5%, and it comes with an RGB mousepad and a Patriot V570 Blackout gaming mouse, which is more expensive elsewhere.

But to be honest? I'm not that bothered about overpaying because of the peripherals.

You don't need to quote me, I've got all the info I need, thanks 🙂

22 minutes ago, Kazmax212 said:

I have a code that'll reduce the whole order by 5%, and it comes with an RGB mousepad and a Patriot V570 Blackout gaming mouse, which is more expensive elsewhere.

0.05 * 2500 = 125$ , your total is now 2375$

comes with  RGB mousepad

image.thumb.png.00f335caba90271f311b8a626db67da8.png
15-40$, let's say it is 40$.

Patriot V570 Blackout gaming mouse

image.png.44f7d787745d0fa2b3dbe7ef975c29e1.png
50$

2375$ - 40$ - 50$ = 2285$
That is how much you are paying for the prebuilt,.

2285$ - 1700$ = 585$
That is how much you are throwing away. It would be wise to get a better GPU or CPU or both for that difference, or keep the money, not throw it away, but again your money your decision.

But to be honest? I'm not that bothered about overpaying because of the peripherals.

It sounds to me like you already bought this PC, someone pointed out to you that is was a bad deal and you came here to justify your purchase.
Here I'll be honest: it is a bad purchase, bad value, heck I'll even call it stupid.

You don't need to quote me, I've got all the info I need, thanks 🙂

I like dissecting posts.

^ not a crypto wallet