Twitter Redesign Looks like Facebook

rockking1379

Whoa, looks like their moving into the long term sustainability approach now. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think it looks nice, I actually don't use twitter because I find it clunky and unclear 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Twitter: Taking a dump

Facebook: hfdhsf invited you for cjkfhk

How can you possibly see this as a bad thing? In essence it's just an interface redesign, and the only few features that are being implemented / changed actually sound like a hell of a good idea to me.

That's it. I'm moving back to Friendster and Tagged. LOL

Tomorrow: Facebook buys Twitter for 15 billion dollars

I like it better than the current interface

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

why sign your post when you have your nickname right besides it? :blink:

it's just my thing. I don't know why I do it, just do

I only ever use Tweetdeck anyway.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Strange. So now Twitter is like Facebook, and Facebook is like Twitter due to hashtags and what not.

Yet, Google basically took Twitter and Facebook, combined them to create Google+ and nobody cared. What does that say about Google+?

Maybe it has to due with the exceptionally stupid name. I mean +? What were they thinking...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Strange. So now Twitter is like Facebook, and Facebook is like Twitter due to hashtags and what not.

Yet, Google basically took Twitter and Facebook, combined them to create Google+ and nobody cared. What does that say about Google+?

Maybe it has to due with the exceptionally stupid name. I mean +? What were they thinking...

good point there. Google+ is very different. maybe its just to different from Twitter and Facebook

That's it. I'm moving back to Friendster and Tagged. LOL

I'd like for all us to move back all the way back to ICQ and IRC channels! 

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'd like for all us to move back all the way back to ICQ and IRC channels!

Sounds like fun haha

I use TweetDeck because it's unaffected by UI changes and you can filter words/lists/users who show up on your feed.

I only dislike Twitter's UI because it now takes several clicks to get anywhere. Just like Facebook and Youtube, "simplifying" the design creates longer routes to get where you want.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

I actually really like the new layout. It allows a little more of a profile feel without me touching facebook

it's just my thing. I don't know why I do it, just do

- THE Rock

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like I'm not using Twitter ever again(like I used it anyway).

how is this tech news ??

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE