Is the distro plate pump enough?

Drkblade

Hi!

I'm currently in the final phases of doing my first hardline custom loop and I was curious if I need a standalone pump. I plan on doing 1 loop with 2 radiators, cpu block, gpu block and a distro plate(lian li g1). The distro comes with a ddc 3.1 pump and I'm worried maybe it's not enough to do the entire loop without issues. I'm building in an inverted o11d xl so the runs will be kind of lengthy. Should I buy a second standalone pump or will the included pump be just fine on its own? 

Cheers

Robert

26 minutes ago, Drkblade said:

Hi!

I'm currently in the final phases of doing my first hardline custom loop and I was curious if I need a standalone pump. I plan on doing 1 loop with 2 radiators, cpu block, gpu block and a distro plate(lian li g1). The distro comes with a ddc 3.1 pump and I'm worried maybe it's not enough to do the entire loop without issues. I'm building in an inverted o11d xl so the runs will be kind of lengthy. Should I buy a second standalone pump or will the included pump be just fine on its own? 

Cheers

Robert

It will be fine on its own

unless you're planning on more than 2 meters of vertical pumping height?  You're fine.

Thanks! I figured it would be ok but I just wanted to be 100% certain