what do you call this?

Hello, gonna post a easier question but i am having a hard time finding the correct terminology for the following deivce. basically usb drive with multiple adapters, just wondering if it has a specific name?

image.jpeg

Some EU input to Canadian IT :D

1 minute ago, nextg3n said:

Hello, gonna post a easier question but i am having a hard time finding the correct terminology for the following deivce. basically usb drive with multiple adapters, just wondering if it has a specific name?

image.jpeg

think i got it 馃槃聽 all in one adapter gives similar results聽馃槃聽 once you post you figure it out 馃槃

12 minutes ago, nextg3n said:

think i got it 馃槃聽 all in one adapter gives similar results聽馃槃聽 once you post you figure it out 馃槃

Exactly what I was going to say! Glad you figured it out, USB multi hub/Dongle also gives some decent results. Are you looking for a specific config or have you figured it all out?

Make sure to quote my reply so I get a notification!聽

That is what I'd call a 'cardreader', which is a pretty wide product category, of anything from what you posted to something simpler for just SD and microSD.

Usually these sorts are called "x-in-1", with the 'x' being the number different types of cards it can support (with the type posted probably being 3-in-1

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

On 9/6/2021 at 1:38 PM, MikeHawkSmol said:

Exactly what I was going to say! Glad you figured it out, USB multi hub/Dongle also gives some decent results. Are you looking for a specific config or have you figured it all out?

figured it all out 馃槃聽thx聽