sould i get a new job or stay?

thrasher_565

So the bigger question is not IF you leave, but How you leave and where you go. If you're miserable there's no reason to stay. But moving from one low pay manual/retail job to another isn't gonna make you happier. You need to decide what you want to do for the next 20 years. Where do you want to be, career and life? Once you've got that, you can start planning backwards. What do you need to get that dream job? How long will it take? what are the logical steps to getting there? What are some jobs in the meantime that might not be what you want but on the same track? Or what's a company you want to work for where you could maybe take a different position and work up in the company while you become qualified for your dream job? 

For a good start to everything, I'd check out Ken Coleman's Career coaching
https://www.ramseysolutions.com/ken-coleman
Here's a good article of his to get you started on the planning process

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/career-advice/how-to-get-your-dream-job

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

6 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

So the bigger question is not IF you leave, but How you leave and where you go. If you're miserable there's no reason to stay. But moving from one low pay manual/retail job to another isn't gonna make you happier. You need to decide what you want to do for the next 20 years. Where do you want to be, career and life? Once you've got that, you can start planning backwards. What do you need to get that dream job? How long will it take? what are the logical steps to getting there? What are some jobs in the meantime that might not be what you want but on the same track? Or what's a company you want to work for where you could maybe take a different position and work up in the company while you become qualified for your dream job? 

For a good start to everything, I'd check out Ken Coleman's Career coaching
https://www.ramseysolutions.com/ken-coleman
Here's a good article of his to get you started on the planning process

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/career-advice/how-to-get-your-dream-job

i dont no what i wanbt to do thow... and normaly they si what you would do but things changed. im like 99% that things wont go back the the way they were... sept first is cominmg up so we will see. ya evrone is hoping that things will go back but cant see it. having kids at home to do school is cheaper then having a building, paying tax, paying teachers when one teacher can teach hundreds of kids at once.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

42 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i dont no what i wanbt to do thow... and normaly they si what you would do but things changed. im like 99% that things wont go back the the way they were... sept first is cominmg up so we will see. ya evrone is hoping that things will go back but cant see it. having kids at home to do school is cheaper then having a building, paying tax, paying teachers when one teacher can teach hundreds of kids at once.

The world will not return back to what it used to be, at least I hope not. I sincerely hope we've learned a lot of lessons from this whole thing and we come out of this adapting to a new world that cares about things more than it used to. But as far as jobs existing, they will be there. Robots aren't gonna be replacing walmart greeters in 10 years. I simply can't believe the world will change that quickly when so many good and necessary changes take decades to catch on. It's a crazy world right now and I understand the hesitation, but resigning yourself to torture cuz the normal world might suck a bit for a while simply doesn't help you. If you just genuinely can't come up with a single "I want to do X" answer, then start here. 
What does carpentry, brick laying, construction jobs say about you? You like to build and create. 
Retail and nurse? You like to help people. 
You don't have to know the exact job you want, but you should at least know what kinds of activities you like doing. Do you like problem solving, creating, designing, communicating? What's your thing? Also don't fall into the trap of picking your hobby. Work is about contributing outside of your own enjoyment. So pick something you like doing FOR OTHERS. I love playing video games, but I wouldn't like being a game tester and doing it for someone else. I'd come home and be too burnt out with games to play them for myself. I love designing, but I realized in college I couldn't do architecture because I want to design MY house, not help someone else draw out a stupid home design that goes against all my design opinions and principals.
Find something you want to do for someone else. For me, I enjoy helping people with computers. I also enjoy systems, optimization, organization, so I'm heading towards networking right now so I can do all of that for someone else. 
You've got to decide what that thing is you want to do for others and then figure out what jobs might let you do it. 

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Talk to your boss first to see if you can get your problems solved. Because you probably can, if you are a valuable employee. Also talk to your new boss before accepting the job and make sure you have your requirements met, if you decide to leave. I would say leaving is the last resort if you can't get your problems solved. You can listen to podcast or audiobooks on the bus. It is very enjoyable actually. You can also read books or watch something but it makes me dizzy.  

1 hour ago, Wictorian said:

Talk to your boss first to see if you can get your problems solved. Because you probably can, if you are a valuable employee. Also talk to your new boss before accepting the job and make sure you have your requirements met, if you decide to leave. I would say leaving is the last resort if you can't get your problems solved. You can listen to podcast or audiobooks on the bus. It is very enjoyable actually. You can also read books or watch something but it makes me dizzy.  

the problem is my boss so....nothing i can do. he half asses anything he dose, wont fire people, impossible to use my vacation hours, only thing i can do is leave. but it might be hard to get 35 hour, and steady scheduler.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

the problem is my boss so....nothing i can do. he half asses anything he dose, wont fire people, impossible to use my vacation hours, only thing i can do is leave. but it might be hard to get 35 hour, and steady scheduler.

Talk to the boss of your boss if he has one. I think it would make a difference saying you are in so bad condition that you want to leave, and you are a valuable employee. No one wants to lose a valuable employee. Also can't you build your own business?

3 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

Talk to the boss of your boss if he has one. I think it would make a difference saying you are in so bad condition that you want to leave, and you are a valuable employee. No one wants to lose a valuable employee. Also can't you build your own business?

i can talk to the store boss ya but i would need confidences.

make my own grocery store? you need money....

4 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i can talk to the store boss ya but i would need confidences.

make my own grocery store? you need money....

It's not very hard to franchise in Turkey. Maybe it is in your location. 

Also I thought you wanted to work less than 35 hours. I would say if you want to keep doing the same job you can probably make your work environment a bit better. I think 15 dollar an hour for 20 hours a week is better than 17 dollars and hour for 35 hours a week. You can study another profession in the meantime. 

If you don't absolutely love your profession, you can aim for some other one.