Discussion on what to debloat next on windows 10

gloege

dont touch that that is Computer programming language unless your programming

4 minutes ago, gloege said:

yeps already play with that.  i am also going to research how much worse i will be off just leaving pl1 and not using pl2. but i think you are confused the turbo takes care of that the ghz. i would not leave it running full all the time

thats how you overclock on intel and along as have good cooling you will be fine i have it and 4.01 Ghz all the time

1 minute ago, twinmat said:

dont touch that that is Computer programming language unless your programming

dont touch what the pl's. if that has not much impact i will just find a program already somewhere in the area i i fell into when i tripped over google

thats how you overclock on intel and along as have good cooling you will be fine i have it and 4.01 Ghz all the time

naw i got an i5 10400f it should do 4k without overclocking when i am ready to upgrade my 1660ti

1 minute ago, gloege said:

dont touch what the pl's. if that has not much impact i will just find a program already somewhere in the area i i fell into when i tripped over google

yes pl1 is the Computer programming language you need it

5 minutes ago, gloege said:

naw i got an i5 10400f it should do 4k without overclocking when i am ready to upgrade my 1660ti

i would sink all cores try that and see how that dose then if that does better that none sinked the  the intel cpus with the f is not meant to be overclock you can only do so much so 

26 minutes ago, twinmat said:

i would sink all cores try that and see how that dose then if that does better that none sinked the  the intel cpus with the f is not meant to be overclock you can only do so much so 

not really intending to overclock just optimize

32 minutes ago, gloege said:

not really intending to overclock just optimize

start with this you can go deeper 

still looking for other things like internal clock to mod and what else to speed it up hacks

There is like some kind of secret code these guys are communicating with. Fascinating. 

Now if only their computers were appreciably faster in the end 😂

43 minutes ago, gloege said:

still looking for other things like internal clock to mod and what else to speed it up hacks

i mean overclock get a better cpu thats about it that is the only way to speed it up  

8 minutes ago, twinmat said:

i mean overclock get a better cpu thats about it that is the only way to speed it up  

DPC (Deferred Procedure Call) is the operation that Windows uses to assign a priority to processes/drivers that run at the same time in the same system. ... A common cause for DPC latency is out of date device drivers and Windows processes that are not optimised correctly

HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD OF THAT i want to change that clock to its best and there is one more i forgot about and need refreshing

dpc solution:

what do you mean drivers if you want to know about ram go to actually hard overclocking 

cpus and stuff gamers nexus and jays two cents take some time learner what you need to know and if you dont know skip for then  

11 minutes ago, gloege said:

DPC (Deferred Procedure Call) is the operation that Windows uses to assign a priority to processes/drivers that run at the same time in the same system. ... A common cause for DPC latency is out of date device drivers and Windows processes that are not optimised correctly

HAVE ANY OF YOU HEARD OF THAT i want to change that clock to its best and there is one more i forgot about and need refreshing

dpc solution:

i would not do that if you want performance   

what do you mean drivers if you want to know about ram go to actually hard overclocking 

cpus and stuff gamers nexus and jays two cents take some time learner what you need to know and if you dont know skip for then  

it has nothing to do with in the sense you are thinking high dpc latencies can cause frame stutter and audio stutter and newer versions of window have higher dpc latency and noteboockcheck jazy 2 cents and Steve Burke of gamers nexus have made videos about it. also this is not the only thing besides bloatware to mod and change. but my how many times i tripped over google and have not seen this and forgot what they called it too look it up and i forgot to write it down when i saw the things i needed to look up.

6 minutes ago, twinmat said:

i would not do that if you want performance   

some of it is in good faith just research the updated drivers for issues and then install if alright

8 minutes ago, twinmat said:

you could go to a older windows if you want

not true i need windows 10 to use my motherboard and cpu for one thing and to use some of the applications i want to use

older update  and only way to get more performance is to overclock and xmp thats it 

under volting will not it will suck its power when you put turbo boost on so and xmp will take its power by its self and on the f cpus its not that hard as long as you pick the right ones on dont go playing around in bios to far 

18 minutes ago, twinmat said:

older update  and only way to get more performance is to overclock and xmp thats it 

under volting will not it will suck its power when you put turbo boost on so and xmp will take its power by its self and on the f cpus its not that hard as long as you pick the right ones on dont go playing around in bios to far 

but if i undervolt it can give me the same performance or little loss for less electricity used so i was debating in my other post to just stop the cpu from going into PL2 or undervolt it