Broken GTX 1050ti

ThePotatoMan1248

So I picked up this broken 1050ti and I have cleaned it up and cleaned the pins but I have some major graphical glitches. I don't have much hope but what is most likely the problem. I got it from a friend that might have accidentally static shocked it because he was working on it on carpet lol. Any way to get it working?20210820_092506.thumb.jpg.4bcfb6055a58564b5e6805570065771e.jpg

(Most likely)Dead VRAMs or memory controller. You have no way of fixing that card if all you can do is give that card a once-over.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

well, my card is broken but not completely dead. I get artifacts while gaming on my screen if I leave the settings to high, and on defaults my system crashes/ But if you cut the memory clock it might work correctly, even if it is weaker.

Trash beauty:

CPU: Xeon X5550

GPU: RX 570 4GB (defective)

SSD: Fattydove Racing 240GB

HDD: WD Blue 320GB

Motherboard: HP Z400

Ram: 6x2GB DDR3 1066

PSU: Corsair TX650