75Hz monitor screen tearing in Warzone and no syncing technology working

I tried Vsync, freesync, scanline sync, capping fps, reinstalling the game, reinstalling GPU driver ( using DDU), disabling windows game mode and full-screen optimisation. but nothing is helping, tear remains.

my GPU is 1650 super and the monitor is LG22mk430h 75Hz. I tried the above-mentioned sync technology individually and with enabling multiple at the same time, but not helping.

Scanline sync had better results in all of them but as GPU usage is always around 95ish and scanline sync needs low to medium GPU usage so it isn't consistent. with freesync and capped fps at 70, it shows micro tear, and it's the best result I get apart from scanline sync,.

I played BF1 story mode and only enabling Vsync worked there.

another thing, I played warzone 4 months earlier then it had no issue( then I used to play with vsync+freesync and it worked smoothly. I learned recently that vsync is bad for multiplayer) I took a break from gaming for the last 4 months, in this time I uninstalled warzone with battlenet and had to reinstall windows due to windows crash.

Yes, switching to a GSync monitor would resolve this issue but in my country ( Bangladesh), where 230USD monitor is sold at 400USD, I can't switch for couple of years at least.

1 hour ago, laism said:

Yes, switching to a GSync monitor would resolve this issue but in my country ( Bangladesh), where 230USD monitor is sold at 400USD, I can't switch for couple of years at least.

If Freesync isn't working, probably Gsync wouldn't work too.

Make sure all settings are correct in the Nvidia control panel, maybe Warzone is set to not follow global settings or the .exe is different from before, and might as well try the other Vertical Sync options there to see if anything works.