Advice for first time water cooler? Need help deciding on parts!

As the title says, I'm looking to do my first ever water cooling build and am completely in the dark with what to do/what brands are good/where to buy it from.

I used EK's configurator to find what I needed, and have watched a load of videos, but want the most help and advice possible.

Here's what I've decided on, and have built the pc around thus far

• I want it to be a yellow and black colour scheme

• I want 1 280mm in front and a 240mm in the top (already have my Noctua fans for this, the case is listed in full specs at bottom of the post.

• Price isn't a huge concern, though would like to keep it down where possible

Apart from that, I'm pretty open to any other ideas or advice.

Then a question for the fellow Brits, where is the best place to buy parts? I was looking at EK, but they charge nearly £50 for shipping and then customs charges will cost a lot, so would like to buy from somewhere in the UK if possible for this reason.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Specs;

AMD 5900X

Zotac Amp Holo RTX 3080

32GB 3600mHz CL16 Crucial Ballistic RGB

Gigabyte Aorus Master X570

Corsair 4000D Airflow

1TB Samsung 980 Pro

1TB Sabrent Rocket Q

3TB Seagate HDD

Corsair RM850

2xNoctua NF-A14

(still need to order 2 new fans for 240mm top rad)

Watch videos on water cooling... a lot of it
Funny
But try-hard and you can archive AAANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING (in epic voice) (also says this as I, too ask for help now and then lol)
I should water-cool my potato, too, so it can mine Monero xD

I cannot quote people with the built-in function because I almost never enable JavaScript on websites. You won't get notified if I reply to you, sadly :/

Try Corsair, Performance PC, or EK to buy your parts Corsair I think would have the best prices for shipping but you can always try Amazon.  The Issue I see that you might run into is that you have several manufactures and trying to get you LED's on all of them to play nice might be hard.   Also since you already need to get your GPU block from EK since the Trinity block is the only one I know that fits that card your best bet is to go with EK or Performance PC and just getting everything at once so you only have to pay shipping one time.  Good brands  EK, Bitspower, Alpha cool, Corsair. I actually preferer Barrow Fittings because there like $4.00 ea (USD) which is the cheapest I have seen and they make good fittings. 

I'm UK based and have a yellow/black custom loop:

IMG-20201004-183457.jpg

In terms of where to get parts:

• Overclockers has been my "go-to" for most stuff, they have a pretty decent range of components.
  • I used Aquatuning UK extensively when I did my build (IE pre-Brexit), they're Germany based but have a UK corporate presence (IE registered as a UK Limited Company) so you won't get stung with VAT, but might for import charges. Despite being Germany based, their shipping is quite reasonable. 
  • UK Amazon is pretty decent for some things.
  • All my fittings were sourced direct from Blyski via AliExpress, this was a LOT cheaper than buying them in the UK even taking into account shipping and customs fees.

Out of interest, why are you going 240+280 rather than 280+280 or 280+360? IIRC the 4000D AF can take either of those configurations, and you're basically losing a whole chunk of potential cooling capacity that will cost you essentially nothing given that the price differences between rads/fans are minimal. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

x2  for Bykski fittings. Ive bought close to 100 fittings off of ali express for a number of different builds/configs and have never once been disappointed in any of them, and the newer ones they have on there us a silicone sleeve instead of O-rings which is a far more durable style.