iPhone 7+ Restart Loop. Water Damage?

Isaac Foster

Yep, I did it again, it brokey. So here is the story, I am going to bath with my iPhone. I put my phone on the side of the Bathtub so I can see the screen clearly, I was chilling watching Sidemen. Then all of the sudden, someone messaged me on WhatsApp, the phone rings and, it's on water now. Fast, I picked it up, and it's still on, I do a Water Eject. And everything is normal. Then minutes later, the screen input goes crazy, I wiped the screen and it's back to normal, then the bottom speaker doesn't work, this is where the problem started, so I searched on Google how to fix iPhone Bottom Speaker not working, it said soft restart your iPhone, well I did, now it's restart looping, SH*T. Well, it's on restore mode, it says to plug your iPhone to a Macintosh/PC, and also there is a link. 

support.apple.com/iphone/restore

So I opened that link and I did everything that the link says.
It still doesn't work!
Then I tried to update it via iTunes, it keeps giving me error codes. Like 4010, 75, 4013. I tried with some Third-Party app. THEY ARE JUST TOTAL SCAM. IT SAYS DOWNLOAD FOR FREE BUT YOU NEED TO PAY 130$ TO FIX 1 GODDAMN iPhone.
I really need help I have to fix it today, or I cannot do homework.

yeah, that sounds like water damage. i doubt you will be able to fix it today, if you can at all. you can try lightly taping the phone while the charger port is facing down, over a towel or something, hopefully that removes some of the water. after that, i would leave it in front of a fan with the charger port facing the fan. if you are lucky, after a few hours, it may work.

6 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

yeah, that sounds like water damage. i doubt you will be able to fix it today, if you can at all. you can try lightly taping the phone while the charger port is facing down, over a towel or something, hopefully that removes some of the water. after that, i would leave it in front of a fan with the charger port facing the fan. if you are lucky, after a few hours, it may work.

I fixed it by Updating it 10 times on iTunes, looks like a lot of people got this issue on iOS14. But I fixed it by Restore it, when it's finished, update it, if it fails, update again until it's fixed. Right now it's alive, everything is normal except the Home Button, when my iPhone boots, it says the Home Button May Need Service, but the Touch ID is still working.