search with screenshot on windows11

yousef fouad
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

The option is not there anymore.

Windows 11 is still in development.

does anyone know if I can search with screenshot in windows11 ? because I can't seem to find it 

31 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

what

it is the ability to find images similar to a screenshot captured by the user. You create a snip of the screen area, and Windows will find similar images with Bing Visual Search in Microsoft Edge. it's in windows 10. but i can't seem to find it in windows 11 insider preview 

6 minutes ago, yousef fouad said:

it is the ability to find images similar to a screenshot captured by the user. You create a snip of the screen area, and Windows will find similar images with Bing Visual Search in Microsoft Edge. it's in windows 10. but i can't seem to find it in windows 11 insider preview 

is there any reason you cannot use a normal reverse image search

8 minutes ago, yousef fouad said:

Ah didnt know that existed, have that disabled on my taskbar. No idea if thats there on 11 but I suppose its not showing there when you press Win+S?