Looking for a 120mm AIO for RTX 3070 FE

KuJoe

Hello, I'm looking for a 120mm AIO for my NVIDIA RTX 3070 so I can access the PCIe slot on my motherboard (if I install my capture card it touches the fan on the videocard). I already have a 240mm AIO for my CPU so I only have enough room in my case for a single 120mm which I know is more than enough for just the videocard but I can't seem to find one.

Ideally a white AIO would be best but at this point in time I'll take any AIO just to get my PCIe slot back. Thanks in advance!聽馃檪

-KuJoe

i would look for a card that has an AIO build in, but from what i have seen most of them comes with a 240 now.聽

38 minutes ago, NorKris said:

i would look for a card that has an AIO build in, but from what i have seen most of them comes with a 240 now.聽

That's a good plan聽for 2022/2023, but for now I'm trying to keep my budget under $1000.聽馃ぃ

-KuJoe

9 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

That's a good plan聽for 2022/2023, but for now I'm trying to keep my budget under $1000.聽馃ぃ

haha ok. not sure if the "hybrid" cards are so much more 拢拢/$$ than a normal card + bracket for AIO + the AIO

have you done the mathz on that?聽

2 minutes ago, NorKris said:

haha ok. not sure if the "hybrid" cards are so much more 拢拢/$$ than a normal card + bracket for AIO + the AIO

have you done the mathz on that?聽

Correct me if I read this thread wrong. OP already has a GPU and wants an AIO for it, instead of trying to buy another new card.聽

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post.聽

Project Hot Box

CPU聽13900k, Motherboard聽Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM聽CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC,Case聽Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tb,聽CORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i,聽Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator,聽Displays聽Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard聽Mountain Everest Max,聽Mouse聽Mountain Makalu 67, Sound聽AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR聽

Oppbevaring

CPU聽i9-9900k,聽Motherboard,聽ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8)聽GPUs聽Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080,聽Case聽Mining Frame, 2x聽Storage聽Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB,聽PSU聽Corsair RM1000x and RM850x,聽Cooling聽Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

5 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

Correct me if I read this thread wrong. OP already has a GPU and wants an AIO for it, instead of trying to buy another new card.聽

ooh u might be right 馃槢

Not sure if any 30XX-AIO brackets聽 are in the market yet聽

I'm assuming a custom solution would be around $400. I'm hoping to find an AIO for under $200.

-KuJoe

Didn't Nzxt make a GPU cooler like that?聽

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme聽

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x聽

Be quiet 500dx聽

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

What parts are you using? You could use a riser for the capture card in some cases.

3 hours ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Didn't Nzxt make a GPU cooler like that?聽

I found the聽Kraken G12 but it looks like it would still聽interfere with the other PCIe card due to the location of where the AIO would make contact with the GPU.

3 hours ago, Jeppes said:

What parts are you using? You could use a riser for the capture card in some cases.

It's a microATX case (darkFlash DLM21) so no room to mount the videocard elsewhere sadly.

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, KuJoe said:

I found the聽Kraken G12 but it looks like it would still聽interfere with the other PCIe card due to the location of where the AIO would make contact with the GPU.

It's a microATX case (darkFlash DLM21) so no room to mount the videocard elsewhere sadly.

Can you use a riser?聽

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme聽

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x聽

Be quiet 500dx聽

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

looks like a 240 can fit on top.

Darkflash dlm 21 is just an amazing micro atx case, (5600x, msi ventus rtx  3070): pcmasterrace

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

3 hours ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Can you use a riser?聽

Can you explain this in more detail? How would a riser help?

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

looks like a 240 can fit on top.

Yes it can, that's where my current 240mm AIO is.

-KuJoe

8 hours ago, KuJoe said:

Can you explain this in more detail? How would a riser help?

Yes it can, that's where my current 240mm AIO is.

oh i see and guessing the gpu is too long to put one in front?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

13 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

oh i see and guessing the gpu is too long to put one in front?

There wasn't enough room to put a 240mm in the front, that's where I originally tried mounting my AIO.

I think I'm just going to stick with an external capture card for now,聽I'll probably grab a new聽case in a few months that will let me mount my videocard vertically.

-KuJoe