Found a product with some interesting clames

zzqwitz
7 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

whats Grammarly ? i too spell like shit.

https://www.grammarly.com

There is also a mobile keyboard for at least iPhones and I think android too. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

6 hours ago, adarw said:

oh i see, that makes sense, movies always depict it as letters are spinning and weird stuff is this true or a myth?

So I have dyslexia vary differently I when my or a school for dyslexia in 2-4 grade and that helps me by an Indian amount. But I spell like a 5th grader and I read really slow. I can compensate for reading slow and for spelling but there is one more thing that gets me. Handwriting or even typing too all kinds of writing (except coding idk why) my brain just can’t do it for long periods of time, it’s really tiring for me. I use a number of tool like Grammarly and dictation. And on the getting down on your self part I always look at the upsides like being a better problem solver and patterns recognition. And a lot of really cool people have/had dyslexia https://journal.imse.com/12-famous-people-who-struggled-with-dyslexia-before-changing-the-world/

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

On 8/6/2021 at 5:25 PM, zzqwitz said:

- Makes your phone run faster 

- 4x the charge (claiming 0-70% in 30 min on any phone)

- And I quote "reverses harmful updates"

- And the best part "triple your devices performance"

The 4x the charge could be legit due to charger supporting QC 3.0 and high current - a lot of smart phones support it (for example 18-30w charging) but come in the box with 10w chargers (or less), so yeah, in theory you could charge such phones much faster.

The reverse harmful updates and triple performance could be real if they bundle the charger with some software which runs on the phone and does a trim on the flash memory inside or something like that.

11 hours ago, adarw said:

can i ask-  is it different for people, so like one person has it more than the other?

can you explain it, like is it just messed up words or what?

might be under the same category, but can be many things I guess?

From sound to paper, and might have problems writing how it should be written or when it comes to form a sentence on paper. If you will, if you spoke the sentence in your head it will be different than what is written down or having problems expressing spoken words into written words (might not always be as fluid and versatile as others).

8 hours ago, adarw said:

double interesting, first, dont blame yourself for what you were born with, and yes english is annoying lol. have you ever tried using a mic to type? google translate is quite good.

years a go when i got my p4 pc a sail guy came to the house and brought a trial called dragon($3000 program) and you had to read to it and over time it will learn and type but that the problem you have to read to it and if you dont no what the word say you cant read to it...and the mics back then were crap. probably would be easier but weird i guess talking to my self. if it wa say reading a book and it will read per line then you read per line then maybe wont be that bad.

there probably a program the learns your typos and can auto correct it would be nice. i no phones have em thow there bad most of the time at least on my cheap phone witch i hate using.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 hours ago, Frugivore8894 said:

https://www.grammarly.com

There is also a mobile keyboard for at least iPhones and I think android too. 

that ill try it

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links