Should I go for a 75 hz monitor or a 144hz monitor (1050ti)

Budget (including currency): 125000 arg pesos or 600 dollars for pc only

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V Fortnite Minecraft CSGO Sand box games, light sound and video  editing, a bit of streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Has a ryzen 5 2600 pro, a 1050ti, 550 watt psu, 120 ml cpu cooler aio and a cougar mesh case with 4 fans 120ml, Should a go with a 75hz monitor or a 144hz?

Thanks

A 1050TI is unlikely to get you over 75Hz in most titles, so if that's your cap?  there you go.

If there's a possibility of upgrading the 1050 later?  Then the 144 might be better.

I can see CS:GO and maybe Minecraft getting 144 on a 1050ti if you turn all the settings all the way down but otherwise I agree with @tkitch

It depends on other specs not just the refresh rate... but in the instance everything is the same I'd say go with 144Hz. It will make the entire experience with your pc smoother even if you won't hit those frame rates in games.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile