What Do you think I should change with this build

Budget (including currency): under 125000 arg pesos or about 600 dollars for the pc 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft Fortnite GTA CSGO Sandbox games and some other random games also some light sound and video editing as well as some streaming 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi I am currently looking at getting a pc with a ryzen 5 2600 pro  8gb of ram a b450m board a 550 watt 80+ silver power supply, a 480 gig ssdand a 1050ti. I was wondering if I should change any of the components also if I should get a 75hz monitor or a 144hz one

Thanks

link https://compragamer.com/armatupc/?listado_prod=undefined&seccion=5&nro_max=50&tipo=26&mother=8273&cpu=12281&ccpu=9779&mem=11151&mem_full=1&video=12328&video_full=1&hd=8327&hd_full=1&optico=&optico_full=1&extras_soft=&extra_soft_full=1&extras=10078,8023,8090,11896,11895,11894,11896&extra_full=1&gabinete=10820&fuente=12279

More memory would be helpful. 

Storage is needed. Ideally an NVMe drive. But a SATA SSD would be okay. I would recommend against an hdd unless absolutely necessary.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 minute ago, brob said:

More memory would be helpful. 

Storage is needed. Ideally an NVMe drive. But a SATA SSD would be okay. I would recommend against an hdd unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks thoose were also the two things that I was planning to upgrade later

9 minutes ago, Marcos1121231234 said:

Thanks thoose were also the two things that I was planning to upgrade later

Some sort of storage, at least 128GB, is required.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.