Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A co-worker of mine got this laptop and selling it for 270 euros.

I know that specs are very low but maybe I could use it for daily tasks like browsing yt vids,watching movies etc.

Though I'm not a fan of AMD Ryzen apus because most people complain about gpu failure in CPU.

So is it worth 270 eur or forget about it?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Honestly, I'd just use this thing for daily tasks browsing yt vids,watching movies etc. Assuming you turn down the lights a bit.

768596979_desktopslika.jpg.d6f11c79f8041a296a851349e552ae06.jpg

Not worth 270 euros just to get another underpowered device. What is the motivation for portability, are you watching on-the-go? or just want to watch in bed? More 

12 minutes ago, frozensun said:

most people complain about gpu failure in CPU

I never heard of this issue, integrated GPU inside a CPU is basically as good as the cpu itself, they are indestructible, unlike addon (dedicated) solution.

For $270 it's a steal, 3250g is a very capable budget gaming cpu, you can play most games, but in low settings ofcourse.

Ryzen 3600 @ 4.5ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | Radeon RX580 | 2x Samsung 16gb c-die 2666 @ 3600mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 9 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

42 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Though I'm not a fan of AMD Ryzen apus because most people complain about gpu failure in CPU.

Never heard of any igpu failure in ethier intel or amd cpu really

And as some Peeps above already said it could be worth the shot, or just straight up garbage depending on what you want to do with it

Normal task? Yes, gaming? You Probably could

Remember to use high pass filter around 60 - 100hz on your vocal 

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

39 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Is the screen IPS or TN?

They propably sold both option so no way to tell. Best option is asking your coworker or looking at it in person.

1 hour ago, James Evens said:

They propably sold both option so no way to tell. Best option is asking your coworker or looking at it in person.

Forget it..it's a TN.looked at the pic...for TN I'm not giving nor even 200 $...TN is such bad color reproduction on laptops.

I can't believe the make TN panels still in 2021.