Bitmain Antminer L3+ Temperatures

Go to solution Solved by garvinputra52,

image.thumb.png.d9da020d672124caf134644a3a1730cf.png 

I just bought the bitmain antminer L3+ and Im really new to these stuff. What temps should i be looking at? what does I and O mean and should i be concerned with these temps?

image.thumb.png.d9da020d672124caf134644a3a1730cf.png 

I just bought the bitmain antminer L3+ and Im really new to these stuff. What temps should i be looking at? what does I and O mean and should i be concerned with these temps?

Welcome to the forums!

You should get anywhere from 80-100c depending on what environment you are mining in and ambient temps. I is highest temp recorded over the test range and O is lowest AFAIK. Don't know why two of the boards are not reporting a temperature for the chip or board though.

Hope I could help!

9 hours ago, Mel0nMan said:

Welcome to the forums!

You should get anywhere from 80-100c depending on what environment you are mining in and ambient temps. I is highest temp recorded over the test range and O is lowest AFAIK. Don't know why two of the boards are not reporting a temperature for the chip or board though.

Hope I could help!

Thank you so much! Finally know what those means. About the hash board not reporting i think is just a bug, bcs im getting the full 504 MH/s that the L3+ should be able to do...