Can I switch live and neutral input on this device?

I want to buy this power meter, but because EU power plugs can be reversed I want to make sure that the input on this power meter can be reversed
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957289394.html

I basically want to know If you can safely reverse connection 3 and 4
1AA800088-1
1AA800088-0-1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600, MB: Asus Crosshair VI Hero, RAM: Kingston 2×8GB, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB, Storage: Samsung PM981 1TB

Will it work? Probably, but it's not the safest thing to do. It depends a lot on how many assumptions they made in designing it. In extreme cases, I've seen it where the neutral is connected directly to an ungrounded metal chassis. Obviously that's a pretty dangerous situation if you switch the hot and neutral lines.

There's no real polarity with AC, but the neutral is generally tied to mains Earth in your breaker panel, while the hot line isn't, so you can run into issues with grounding and insulation ratings.

In any case, this shouldn't be hard to get right.

I'm not familiar with EU power. Is there a live and neutral line like in the US? I know you tend to run 50hz at 230V, but over here that is 2 120V legs out of phase.

If it is two out of phase legs, switching won't matter. If it's a hot and neutral, it could cause problems. If your plugs are easily reversible, I would assume you don't have a neutral.