what hub is this?

kfinch

Does anyone know this hub? I don't see any names or logos but assumed it was a cooler master hub.

It does have a cheap remote control but I wanted to know if it's possible to use software for fan speed and RGB control with it.

PXL_20210803_092629157.jpg

45 minutes ago, kfinch said:

Does anyone know this hub? I don't see any names or logos but assumed it was a cooler master hub.

It does have a cheap remote control but I wanted to know if it's possible to use software for fan speed and RGB control with it.

I am not 100% sure, but do the case fans spin up when the cpu fan spins up? If yes, then you can adjust the cpu fan speeds thru software. But it looks like you cant control the rgb thru software. You maybe could control the rgb if your motherboard has the connector for it, and using a splitter to connect all of the fans. I am kinda confused, because there is 1 ARGB connector plugged in. Can you check where it goes? If it goes to the motherboard, you maybe could control the RGB thru software

45 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

I am not 100% sure, but do the case fans spin up when the cpu fan spins up? If yes, then you can adjust the cpu fan speeds thru software. But it looks like you cant control the rgb thru software. You maybe could control the rgb if your motherboard has the connector for it, and using a splitter to connect all of the fans. I am kinda confused, because there is 1 ARGB connector plugged in. Can you check where it goes? If it goes to the motherboard, you maybe could control the RGB thru software

The fans seem to stay constant. There is an aio on the cpu no fan.

The one argb wire goes to one fan, the other 5 fans are on the LED plugs. And 4 fans straight into the board with the last two fans(on the radiator) on a splitter connected together.

The only wires going to the hub that aren't directly from the fans is the small PWM plug( CPU fan on mobo) and the SATA power plug.

Just now, kfinch said:

The fans seem to stay constant. There is an aio on the cpu no fan.

The one argb wire goes to one fan, the other 5 fans are on the LED plugs. And 4 fans straight into the board with the last two fans(on the radiator) on a splitter connected together.

The only wires going to the hub that aren't directly from the fans is the small PWM plug( CPU fan on mobo) and the SATA power plug.

Then it looks like you wont be able to control the fan speed or RGB

6 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

Then it looks like you wont be able to control the fan speed or RGB

Sounds like some cheap crap I'd get from redux 😕

12 hours ago, kfinch said:

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/13MANUAL/PRIME_PRO_TUF_GAMING_Intel_500_Series_BIOS_EM_WEB_EN.pdf

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

That's how it is wired. The bios has a CPU fan setting but it doesn't recognize the fans.  I can't control the fans except with the cheap little remote. My system was running hot and found the fans on the lowest speed they could go.

19 minutes ago, kfinch said:

That's how it is wired. The bios has a CPU fan setting but it doesn't recognize the fans.  I can't control the fans except with the cheap little remote. My system was running hot and found the fans on the lowest speed they could go.

probably thow fan are shit.

all prebuilt pcs are built shit. cost a premium and use the lowest quality parts.

i dont no man. each time you make a new post not giving the details makes it really hard for any one to help.

trying to make crap fans work better is impossible.

we need details. pics info. list of all the parts temps, games you play, ambient temp, if you cant spend the time to type that or take pics we cant help.

i can guess a bunch of stuff but its all just a guess at this point.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!