Duplicate any App on Samsung

PointFive

So I am in desperate need in cloning my banking app so that I am able to use 2 accounts from the same phone. I currently do this by just using my old phone, but it is becoming more and more slower by the day.  I was wondering is there a way to duplicate apps on Samsung without using other apps like Dual Space or apps like those? I'm just not comfortable with using my banking on there, and the pricing is just absurd.

If there isn't an option I might just have to buy an entry level android that does support parallel apps out of the box. Since a 3 year subscription on apps like Dual Space can get me a used phone haha.

Additional Info, I am using the Samsung S10+

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

To my knowledge, no. The only thing that you have in that regard is the "Dual Messenger" system, but not for other apps.

Yea, would be amazing if they are able to implement parallel apps like the other Androids like Xiao Mi.

On 7/30/2021 at 3:31 PM, PointFive said:

Yea, would be amazing if they are able to implement parallel apps like the other Androids like Xiao Mi.

you can have your second account logged in the secure folder, if that works for you...

You would need ADB for that, however, there's no guarantee that the banking app would runs perfectly / not detecting your phone as "rooted"

First you need to get your Dual App user ID. Note: You must have at least 1 app "dual-ed" the official method and never remove it. Having none official dual app will close your profile and the next time you dual again, it will assign you another user ID

Get your userID by using  the command adb shell pm list users . The one you're looking for says something like UserInfo{XX:DUAL_APP:nnnnnnn} running where the XX is your user ID

Then, you use the command cmd package install-existing --user XX com.package.name ID where you replace the XX with your user ID and com.package.name with the package name of your banking app.

Just did this on my Samsung Note9

Edited by Rai L
grammar

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 1:50 PM, Rai L said:

You would need ADB for that, however, there's no guarantee that the banking app would runs perfectly / not detecting your phone as "rooted"

First you need to get your Dual App user ID. Note: You must have at least 1 app "dual-ed" the official method and never remove it. Having none official dual app will close your profile and the next time you dual again, it will assign you another user ID

Get your userID by using  the command adb shell pm list users . The one you're looking for says something like UserInfo{XX:DUAL_APP:nnnnnnn} running where the XX is your user ID

Then, you use the command cmd package install-existing --user XX com.package.name ID where you replace the XX with your user ID and com.package.name with the package name of your banking app.

Just did this on my Samsung Note9

Hey sorry for the extreme late reply. I'll try it. Thank you!