Looking For Airflow Cases that are Sold Without Fans

Prohst

I'm wanting to get an airflow case that's sold without fans up to about $150. I just think it's kind of pointless to buy a case then change out all the fans to better ones. If possible I'd also like the front 3 to be able to take 140mm. I've been looking at the P500A but I'm not into RGB and if I get the plain version I'm still buying more fans. The plan is to have 4 good quality fans so the system is cool and quite. I'll be putting  an Asus Prime X570-P, 5600x with tower cooler, and a RX 5600 Xt in it. Any suggestions? 

Just now, Prohst said:

I'm wanting to get an airflow case that's sold without fans up to about $150. I just think it's kind of pointless to by a case then change out all the fans to better ones. If possible I'd also like the front 3 to be able to take 140mm. I've been looking at the P500A but I'm not into RGB and if I get the plain version I'm still buying more fans. The plan is to have 4 good quality fans so the system is cool and quite. I'll be putting  an Asus Prime X570-P, 5600x with tower cooler, and a RX 5600 Xt in it. Any suggestions? 

Corsair 275R Airflow

Most cases come with at least one fan included. It might seem wasteful if you're not planning on using the included fan(s) but it's better to buy a case that you like with fans than one that you don't like that doesn't come with fans.

One suggestion would be the be quiet silent base 802. It's a little over your budget but it includes 3 140mm pure wings 2 fans. They're decent fans so you won't need to replace them, saving you the cost of 3 fans so it'll work out cheaper overall.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

The 802 is a nice case and it may be what I go to. I honestly cant tell you why I'm stuck on 140mm intake fans other than I want quite with good thermals top to bottom.

1 hour ago, Prohst said:

The 802 is a nice case and it may be what I go to. I honestly cant tell you why I'm stuck on 140mm intake fans other than I want quite with good thermals top to bottom.

its good to want good case with air flow thow imo a case with better gpu air flow is better. there was a cheaper be quiet case that also has 3x 140mm fans but i dont see it on amazon. not only that i dont think there pwm fans thow but they should be quiet even at %100 anyway.

but the lian li lan cool 2 mesh is really good and (ya rgb fans witch you could sell) but with it being cheaper the then be quiet case you can just buy a pack of fans like artic fans. P12 PWM PST

the lian lan cool 2 is also a good case even cheaper but not as good as the second case. grate air flow to the gpu imo

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

13 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

its good to want good case with air flow thow imo a case with better gpu air flow is better. there was a cheaper be quiet case that also has 3x 140mm fans but i dont see it on amazon. not only that i dont think there pwm fans thow but they should be quiet even at %100 anyway.

but the lian li lan cool 2 mesh is really good and (ya rgb fans witch you could sell) but with it being cheaper the then be quiet case you can just buy a pack of fans like artic fans. P12 PWM PST

the lian lan cool 2 is also a good case even cheaper but not as good as the second case. grate air flow to the gpu imo

I found the Be Quite 500DX you were talking about on sale right now on Newegg for $79. That's a good deal and It wouldn't bother me much to get better fans if needed. So I'm deciding between the 500dx, The Phanteks P400A digital, The P500A, and The Lancool 2 Mesh. Any of them would be a good case and if I don't like the fans I have a set of Arctic P12 PWM's to put in. I put some rubber washers on them in my current case and the humming/vibration noise that they had is gone. 

7 hours ago, Prohst said:

I found the Be Quite 500DX you were talking about on sale right now on Newegg for $79. That's a good deal and It wouldn't bother me much to get better fans if needed. So I'm deciding between the 500dx, The Phanteks P400A digital, The P500A, and The Lancool 2 Mesh. Any of them would be a good case and if I don't like the fans I have a set of Arctic P12 PWM's to put in. I put some rubber washers on them in my current case and the humming/vibration noise that they had is gone. 

ya you got the idea.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links