Looking for a display for prosumer use

James Fin

Hey y'all!

I've been looking for a semi-professional monitor for myself and some friends of mine who have started our own graphics design bureau. Here's what I am looking for:

• 27 - 32 '
  • 1440p / 4k (depending on the physical size)
  • can be connected to via USB - Cover DP
  • built-in KVM
  • preferably 10 bit panel

The idea is that we have a powerful rendering workstation that is permanently connected to that display and a USB-C cable, where people can connect their laptops to. We'd have keyboard and mouse plugged in to the display and would be switching this KVM with the display.

I have already found an EIZO display that seems to fit pretty well. As we have our own calibration tool, which we are already using regularly on our company laptops, so we wouldn't need anything that's factory calibrated, just something that can actually display truecolour. The only issue that I have with the EIZO display is that it's rather expensive for a display from 2018. Does anyone have a recommendation for an alternative?

Thanks y'all

Benq has several in the SW line 271 and 321 that are nice and have all but the kvm, although some of their literature lists at least 1 32 with KVM functionality. It might not have the same color calibration certs as the SW ( AQ321 line I think, for Video post production )

I have the SW271 and love it. I can connect multiple 4k outputs via USB C or DP. the 271 is 1099 and the 321 is 1999