Would you ever buy a case designed by linus?

sasiskas

I was watching Linus reviewing a case once again...and I though that he is really experienced when it comes to cases, because he always suggests the manufacturers what they should change or fix.

So I thought that it would be cool if he could work with a manufacturer in order to design his own case model...like "Corsair Linus edition", or "Coolermaster Linus edition" . Since he has some recognition in the computer world...I don't thing it is too hard to happen...the case manufacturers have nothing to lose in my opinion.

What do you thing? Would you ever buy a case designed by Linus?

I think it'd be something I'd look into, not a guarantee buy though. I do agree, Linus gives a lot of really good pointers on the videos.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

In my opinion he is capable of designing a GREAT case...but buying it, is a decision of many factors.

I would not buy it because he designed it. I may buy it if it's a design I like and if it would work for the build I would be doing. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

I would definitely be curious.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

haha yea he could make a fractal design define r4 linus edition case and then make a video of it so we would get to see him unboxing the r4 for the 4th time :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

If he makes a case that looks like the H440 (and similair internals) that can fit 2 360mm 54mm rads with more vents and supports an E-ATX motherboard like the H440 does and it's in matt black. SO MINE. 

If it was a case design but it was in mItx, Matx and atx. I would probably buy it if it looked good and wasn't expensive enough.

So I can put anything here?

Depends on what features the case has. It has to suit my needs or I wouldn't buy it. Why buy a case and not use it right? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If the design and functionality is actually good, then yes.

If it's just his preference, and I somehow dislike it, no. It'd be neat, though.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Linus' opinion is different from other, just because it's to his liking doesn't mean it's to someone's liking.

A linus head shaped case ? 

ALL OF TEH YES

He could definitely think of some nice features for a case but I don't think I'd end up buying one, we have completely different use cases.

No cause it would be held together with velcro.

If he makes a Linus ITX Edition NZXT H440 I am all for it.

Oh gosh, this has to happen. That would be amazing.

I should be studying.

If it turned out to be well designed in terms of both aesthetics and functionality at a competitive price I'd buy it as likely as any case that fits those requirements. However, knowing that it is designed by Linus would definitely not be a bad thing. ;)