I need to make my viewing angles HORRIBLE its okay if not for humans but atleast for cameras

AyaanMAG

You read the title please suggest some software or settings that can do such a thing. Also note its a VERY old monitor soo

Software  to reduce your viewing angles? I dont think thats going to happen. Films that reduce screen viewing angles are quite common for phones nowadays but I am not sure where you can get them that big.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

8 minutes ago, Levent said:

Software  to reduce your viewing angles? I dont think thats going to happen. Films that reduce screen viewing angles are quite common for phones nowadays but I am not sure where you can get them that big.

Yes they do.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

24 minutes ago, AyaanMAG said:

I need to make my viewing angles HORRIBLE its okay if not for humans but atleast for cameras
You read the title please suggest some software or settings that can do such a thing. Also note its a VERY old monitor soo

The only use-case I can think of is:
You are a night guard (or something similar) and your workplace doesn't have software to track what you are doing on company owned computers, but they do have CCTV.
Essentially you want to slack off... Do correct me if I am wrong. 😄 

As others have pointed out to you already, you want a "privacy filter", a physical one that you would apply to the screen. And that is about as far as I am willing to go in helping someone slacking off (again if I am wrong, please do correct me, what do you need it for?).

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

1 hour ago, Biohazard777 said:

The only use-case I can think of is:
You are a night guard (or something similar) and your workplace doesn't have software to track what you are doing on company owned computers, but they do have CCTV.
Essentially you want to slack off... Do correct me if I am wrong. 😄 

As others have pointed out to you already, you want a "privacy filter", a physical one that you would apply to the screen. And that is about as far as I am willing to go in helping someone slacking off (again if I am wrong, please do correct me, what do you need it for?).

No, its not about slacking off. I was under the impression that like last year my school will have lax anti-cheat measures, but now they want another device showing the first device's screen and thats how i cheat so i need a way to bypass that. Please suggest another solution if you know anything because there is no way i am going to be able to buy it in time

4 hours ago, AyaanMAG said:

No, its not about slacking off. I was under the impression that like last year my school will have lax anti-cheat measures, but now they want another device showing the first device's screen and thats how i cheat so i need a way to bypass that. Please suggest another solution if you know anything because there is no way i am going to be able to buy it in time

Two problems:

1. They will see they cannot see the screen and still accuse you of cheating or invalidate your exam.
  2. We are not allowed to help you circumvent restrictions or cheat.

Solution: study up and don't cheat.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB