Monitor is broke when first turned on

AegisTruce

I’ve had problems for the last few months with my monitor. If the monitor has been off for more than a few hours, it takes about 30 minutes to get clear picture. Until then, it looks like the attached images and very slowly starts to work again. It did this with my old PC and still does it with a new PC I just built. Any idea what’s going on and if it’s fixable? I’ve tried looking around online but don’t see anyone with a similar issue. The monitor is an MSI Optix MAG24C running off of a 3060Ti. 

4FBF538E-D5A5-455F-A7AC-6D1E62ACAD98.jpeg

C7C2BB50-5465-4603-99EB-2252CE3EEC60.jpeg

Welcome to the forums!!!

My guess is something inside the monitor like the driver that pushes the images to the screen has a defective component on it or there is a bad connection somewhere, where it takes some time for it to heat up and make contact. I'd suggest you begin the RMA process of the monitor if it's still within the warranty period if you tried other display connections such as DisplayPort and HDMI and different devices with output. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"