pentium vs core i3

Pizza or chicken 🤔

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

7 minutes ago, rickeo said:

Bud, comon, not again. What are you even asking? Can you be more specific on what information you're looking for? 

my pentium vs i36006u

1 minute ago, Dakshfromindia said:

my pentium vs i36006u

What pentium you got?

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

What is the practical purpose for asking this? Are you buying a new laptop?

1 minute ago, rickeo said:

What is the practical purpose for asking this? 

Cause I wanna bait in useless discussion. Get in the now man.

Just now, rickeo said:

What is the practical purpose for asking this? Are you buying a new laptop?

yes

under 60,000 rupees if u have sugestions tell me

8 minutes ago, Dakshfromindia said:

4415u

Pentium 4415u (Kaby Lake) Is faster than i3 6006u (Sky Lake). If you dont have an SSD - consider upgrading your laptop with that instead. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Well, they're both potato level CPUs, but out of the two?  The pentium is probably better.

Also:  Please make posts with actual useful questions?  Nobody can answer something with no information.

Kid, this isnt our discord server. Please write your title and the post in detail, even if you think its all gonna be just rambles of specs, sometimes it makes all the difference. I cant extrapolate anything out of even your later response, and your past post.

Im sorry, i really do wanna try to help, but its just too much.

Spoiler

If you want link its https://discord.gg/ltt

Ps:

27 minutes ago, freeagent said:

Pizza or chicken 🤔

What chicken and pizza? If we talkin buttermilk brined southern fried chicken imma have that over NY style pizza.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

9 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

What chicken and pizza? If we talkin buttermilk brined southern fried chicken imma have that over NY style pizza.

Something thin crust, not a fan of that deep dish style.. to much dough! Chicken would be fried of course, love that stuff! Old style KFC is still being served here in town, but not by KFC 😄

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

15 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Kid, this isnt our discord server. Please write your title and the post in detail, even if you think its all gonna be just rambles of specs, sometimes it makes all the difference. I cant extrapolate anything out of even your later response, and your past post.

Im sorry, i really do wanna try to help, but its just too much.

Hide contents

If you want link its https://discord.gg/ltt

Ps:

we should probably call mod at this point. not only he is rambling around. but also if u look at his post. all of his answer are just ridiculous : answering people thread without proper information

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

17 hours ago, freeagent said:

Something thin crust, not a fan of that deep dish style.. to much dough! Chicken would be fried of course, love that stuff! Old style KFC is still being served here in town, but not by KFC 😄

I honestly understand, deep dishes naturally have more bread than the flavorings of cheese and sauce. But when you got good dough and an oven and pizza stone that wont bite you in the ass with overheating, deep dishes are very good.

2 hours ago, Wolfycapt said:

we should probably call mod at this point. not only he is rambling around. but also if u look at his post. all of his answer are just ridiculous : answering people thread without proper information

Read my direct message.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.