What is the best way to add more monitors when you run out of GPU ports

NimTheFolf

Hello Everyone 

I currently have a 4 monitor set up on a GTX 1070 Its laid out with 3 monitors on my desk hooked up via display port and a 4k TV above them mounted on the wall hooked up via hdmi.
The problem I'm having is that before I bought my tv I had a drawing tablet with a built in screen (XP pen artist 15.6 pro) now with the tv hooked up I need an extra hdmi port I figured there has to be something for this.

But I have been racking my brain trying to find something for this perhaps I'm just unfamiliar with the terminology for such a device. I figured I could just get like an hdmi switch that goes from
Gpu -> Switch -> Both Displays so I could just alternate use of them but I haven't been able to locate such a thing. Or at least such a thing that has enough information on it that relates to my situation.

I also saw those usb c to hdmi adapters but I don't have any usb c ports. I could buy an addin card then one, but I'm wondering about performance and if that would work.  

I also read about using 2 separate graphics card but there were compatibility concerns

Basically I need something responsive that allows me to use my tablet for painting in photoshop and allows me to play games on my 4k tv. both via hdmi,

They don't have to be active at the same time but if they could be that be great.  

I could really use some suggestions because I cant for the life of me figure this out.

Thanks

My Pc Specs if relevant
i7-3960X
Msi X79A-GD45 8D
64GB DR3 
Msi GTX 1070

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

Buy another GPU. Get a GT 710 or somethin to add 2-3 more displays.

There's no like driver conflict/compatibility issues or anything with that? Also I'm just unfamiliar with that in general is there like big performance problems when it comes to running a demanding program/app on a display hooked up to a crappy Gpu.

If not that's great and ill do that I just wasn't sure

2 minutes ago, NimTheFolf said:

There's no like driver conflict/compatibility issues or anything with that? Also I'm just unfamiliar with that in general is there like big performance problems when it comes to running a demanding program/app on a display hooked up to a crappy Gpu.

If not that's great and ill do that I just wasn't sure

I have two Quadros in my main PC and in the past I had a RX 570 and r5 240 in the same pc. I have also recommended the same thing to a few other people and they said it works. Also, the r5 240 is the worst GPU I've ever used and there's really no performance issues for web browsers etc. Now what you can do if you want the performance of your main gpu on the crappy one, then what you can do is go to Settings>system settings>Display>Advanced graphics settings (it's small at the bottom of the page) and on the advanced graphics settings you can set applications to use your main GPU even if they are connected to the crap one. It just functions as a passthrough.

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

I have two Quadros in my main PC and in the past I had a RX 570 and r5 240 in the same pc. I have also recommended the same thing to a few other people and they said it works. Also, the r5 240 is the worst GPU I've ever used and there's really no performance issues for web browsers etc. Now what you can do if you want the performance of your main gpu on the crappy one, then what you can do is go to Settings>system settings>Display>Advanced graphics settings (it's small at the bottom of the page) and on the advanced graphics settings you can set applications to use your main GPU even if they are connected to the crap one. It just functions as a passthrough.

Wow that's great. Thanks so much man your a life saver.