Using old All-In-One as Monitor

S.Prince
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
16 minutes ago, S.Prince said:

Idk if any1 will buy it, the spec is loww

• Display: 18.5" HD Touchscreen
  • Processor: Dual Core Atom D525 (1.8 Ghz)
  • RAm:2 GB DDR3 (upgradable up 4 GB)
  • HDD:250 GB
  • Graphics: Integrated

I'll still try to sell it, can you suggest me a price (I bought it for ₹20k INR ($270 USD))

Someone will buy it for 50$ easily. I just know that as I still to this day get rid of ancient Asus EEE pc laptops and all in ones for 25-50€ with worse specs than even this one.

So I have an old AIO (HP Dreamscreen 400) and I want to use it as a secondary Display, but it only has 4-USBA Port / Ethernet / Headphone / Mic. There is no Video Input so how can I use it as secondary display other than using TeamViewer and all the share screen.

You can't as it doesn't have a monitor input. Best bet is to sell it and then just buy a screen with the money you got from it.

Yes there will be people recommending modding it and whatnot but really just take the money for it and get a used or new decent monitor. Why? Well modding it is not always successful and often costs about as much as a generic used 1080p monitor.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

You can't as it doesn't have a monitor input. Best bet is to sell it and then just buy a screen with the money you got from it.

Yes there will be people recommending modding it and whatnot but really just take the money for it and get a used or new decent monitor. Why? Well modding it is not always successful and often costs about as much as a generic used 1080p monitor.

I'll still try to sell it, can you suggest me a price (I bought it for ₹20k INR ($270 USD))

16 minutes ago, S.Prince said:

Someone will buy it for 50$ easily. I just know that as I still to this day get rid of ancient Asus EEE pc laptops and all in ones for 25-50€ with worse specs than even this one.