VR Design -Oculus Rift...- What is it that you would want to see

VR Design <what is it that you want>

With all this talk about VR, i cant wait to have my own VR Headset and go in and play some games. if it be a first person shooter like COD or a game like Zelda, maybe even something in the DBZ world. I do like to have nice thing but its always better when these nice thing look good too. Saying that, ive seen the design oculus went with and as well for PlayStation but idk if it just me but i dont like the way they look. since i was a child the talk about being able to go into my favorite games has existed me but now as an adult they still do but i also think about how the devise will look like.

My thoughts on what this VR devise a what it would have looked like has change time and time again but is anyone ells disappointed on the looks that have come out.  

Maybe i want something like in Sword Art Online but im curious on what other people want. 

Tell me what you would want your personal VR devise or system to look like?

CastilloHa1

VR Design <what is it that you want>

With all this talk about VR, i cant wait to have my own VR Headset and go in and play some games. if it be a first person shooter like COD or a game like Zelda, maybe even something in the DBZ world. I do like to have nice thing but its always better when these nice thing look good too. Saying that, ive seen the design oculus went with and as well for PlayStation but idk if it just me but i dont like the way they look. since i was a child the talk about being able to go into my favorite games has existed me but now as an adult they still do but i also think about how the devise will look like.

My thoughts on what this VR devise would have looked like has change time and time again but is anyone ells disappointed on the looks that have come out.  

Maybe i want something like in Sword Art Online but im curious on what other people want. 

Tell me what you would want your personal VR devise or system to look like?

If someone came up with nervegear, i'd sell any part of my body for it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be cool to see some sort of switch that toggles a transparent screen or flips up the screen so that you can still wear the apparatus,but be able to quickly see whatever's in front of you. Like, if someone barges into your room/office and you have the headset in the perfect spot with any wires properly sorted. (starting to sound like first-world-problems)

It would be cool to see some sort of switch that toggles a transparent screen or flips up the screen so that you can still wear the apparatus,but be able to quickly see whatever's in front of you. Like, if someone barges into your room/office and you have the headset in the perfect spot with any wires properly sorted. (starting to sound like first-world-problems)

When I got to try out a friend's oculus dev kit the only thing I had to complain about was having to lift the goggles every time I wanted to take a drink of beer. Figured it would be easy enough to fix by adding a camera.

That Oculus competitor that was announced awhile back looks like they've already solved that problem with 2 cameras on the front. http://www.trueplayergear.com/

CPU - 3770k @ 4.7GHz | Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB @ 1600 | GPU - EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX (2x SLI) | Case - Coolermaster HAF XM | Cooling - CM EVO 212 | Storage - Corsair Force 3 90GB | WD 2TB x 2 | PSU - Thermaltake SMART 850W | Display - Asus VG248QE 144hz + GSYNC kit |  Mouse - R.A.T. 7 | Sound - Creative Titanium X-FI HD | DT990 | ATH-M50 | ATH-AD700

When I got to try out a friend's oculus dev kit the only thing I had to complain about was having to lift the goggles every time I wanted to take a drink of beer. Figured it would be easy enough to fix by adding a camera.

That Oculus competitor that was announced awhile back looks like they've already solved that problem with 2 cameras on the front. http://www.trueplayergear.com/

Cameras would be a workaround for a super-sci-fi transparent screen toggle or screen hinge, but I would expect it to be more expensive and tedious to use cameras.

*Also congrats on your 69th post. c:

all i want is the next elder scrolls game to have support.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

its probably not possible(yet) but i would just like the whle device to be slimmer and thinner so its not a big box popping out of your head if you know what i mean. and ye maybe not so boxy but more round

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I want my own personal VR system to maybe like a chair that i could sit in with a nervegear type devise i could put on my head. the thought about getting home from collage and getting to my desk and leaning back in my chair, closing my eyes and opening them again to see myself a game like WOW maybe some LOL..... hell i want play Halo, assassins creed, DBZ.  

CastilloHa1