New Logitech Gaming Mouse

maxvons

Does it have the scroll wheel lock, like on the G700? 

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

I still havent found the right mouse to replace my Logitech g9 the original one.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I doubt it

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

It really looks awesome.Would definitely try it out later.

also if you look at the shape of the interchangable weights its the same shape as the 2 mouse feet near the sensor on the bottom of the g602

*check bottom of his broken G602* your correct but I would think that they are going to have to make them a bit bigger since those are awfully tiny.

Do you mean hyper scroll? By the looks of the scroll wheel I would say no which is fine as I dont think it should be on a 100% gaming oriented mouse.

I still havent found the right mouse to replace my Logitech g9 the original one.

there are a bunch of finger tip grip mice out there which ones have you tried?

there are a bunch of finger tip grip mice out there which ones have you tried?

I haven't really tried a lot of mice to be honest. But I will start looking for a newer mouse soon.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I haven't really tried a lot of mice to be honest. But I will start looking for a newer mouse soon.

Corsair M45 seems quite similar to the G9 or maybe the CM Storm Spawn or Xornet.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Corsair M45 seems quite similar to the G9 or maybe the CM Storm Spawn or Xornet.

I have the CM Storm Spawn. It is pretty cool just a little too small for my hand so I gave it to my mom.

Spoiler

-

Might give it a try when my g500 bites the dust. Longest I have had a mouse survive. Can't live without tilt wheel now. Long as it has that? All good. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

thats kinda what im thinking by the size, shape, and design.

Yeah, but you can see on the photos, that the mouse it wired. 700s are not wired, unless the charging cable was plugged in by the time the photo was taken. If so... I might sell my 602 and buy it. I'm really happy with the 602, but why not. Oh... and if it isn't Optical, NOT BUYING IT !

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Yeah, but you can see on the photos, that the mouse it wired. 700s are not wired, unless the charging cable was plugged in by the time the photo was taken. If so... I might sell my 602 and buy it. I'm really happy with the 602, but why not. Oh... and if it isn't Optical, NOT BUYING IT !

To me it looks like there is a cable plugged into the front.

900x900px-LL-efda2498_bB7pfty_x2.png

900x900px-LL-efda2498_bB7pfty_x4-crop.pn

Logitech has always manufactured great peripherals, and this looks no different!

I like the LED on it, reminds me of my Razer DeathAdder. And I like the steps Logitech takes to revolutionize products. Here, it looks subtle as I only found a couple; for example, the weight plates.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Wow, I wasn't far off with the "G702" guess! They named it the G502 though :P

Wow, I wasn't far off with the "G702" guess! They named it the G502 though :P

Damn then it probably wont have enough buttons for me. I should have guessed it since its more elongated like the older logitech egg shape. So where did you see the name update? Can I preorder it?

Damn then it probably wont have enough buttons for me. I should have guessed it since its more elongated like the older logitech egg shape. So where did you see the name update? Can I preorder it?

You can, actually. Right here

http://gaming.logitech.com/us-us/product/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse

So had a chat with a friend who's also a logitech fan. Here is my side of the chat I think I went over a few good things and I didnt really want to retype it all...

its like they mashes a G500s with a G700s

ill still get it cause it looks comfy

but from what I can see there are only 3 buttons by the thumb

which I can work with but prefer 4+

whats with that crazy high DPI though.... I thought they had learned their lesson with the G602

and other companies are now starting to have good optical variants

the only thing I can hope I guess is that it has a 6000dpi optical sensor and the 12000 is from doubling it like whats on the Steel Series Sensei

I need to read and look a bit more they have more info on their facebook

you can preorder directly but they dont have a date just like the wireless sensei did recently

I dont like preording something without at least a prospective date

also preordering from logitech has been a nightmare

its happened to me before with the G600 and I said never again

so i usually wait and preorder on newegg or just purchase it the day of launch

o fuck its wired >.>

I guess their first official wired with that shape/style though so it might be a winner

I think this might have been a response to so many people using the G700 wired 100% of the time

just played a few games with my G500s and I can definitely make that many buttons work and now that theyre bigger it should be even better

also im just not as fond as that old egg shape as I was when it was their new standard so this should solve that

So had a chat with a friend who's also a logitech fan. Here is my side of the chat I think I went over a few good things and I didnt really want to retype it all...

I already bought the mouse at Best Buy in the US. I'm on vacation here :D. I can't really try it before I get back home to Norway, but I took it out and played around with it a bit. Feels great in the hand as far as I can tell, as it's quite similar to the G500s shape, which I absolutely love. It's quite light. Buttons are the crispest I've felt. Side buttons are decent, so is the sniper button. The wheel feels extremely solid and has a nice clicky scroll. It spins for ages in free spin mode too.

I already bought the mouse at Best Buy in the US. I'm on vacation here :D. I can't really try it before I get back home to Norway, but I took it out and played around with it a bit. Feels great in the hand as far as I can tell, as it's quite similar to the G500s shape, which I absolutely love. It's quite light. Buttons are the crispest I've felt. Side buttons are decent, so is the sniper button. The wheel feels extremely solid and has a nice clicky scroll. It spins for ages in free spin mode too.

They did it again! <.< This happened with the G600 it was available at best buy before you could get it anywhere online. I would cancel my newegg preorder but bestbuy nearest me doesnt have it and id rather wait than spend the gas to drive about an hour away to the next closest one.

So it fits most of my predictions?

EDIT: Maybe I wont... Newegg's release date is the 15th.

I have officially found my new mouse :D

Now... how to mod the lighting to white... Hmm. That might take some doing.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

looks cool but I feel there are better mice on the market. It looks kinda cheap.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

looks cool but I feel there are better mice on the market. It looks kinda cheap.

How dose it look cheap? The scroll wheel is solid metal, the mouse is made out of different materials etc. Just askin'

They did it again! <.< This happened with the G600 it was available at best buy before you could get it anywhere online. I would cancel my newegg preorder but bestbuy nearest me doesnt have it and id rather wait than spend the gas to drive about an hour away to the next closest one.

So it fits most of my predictions?

EDIT: Maybe I wont... Newegg's release date is the 15th.

I think it fits most of your predictions, yes. I think you'll really like it. As far as I can tell, this is the mouse I've been waiting for. Nice rounded base, palm grip shape, right button is longer than left like on the G602, so my middle finger doesn't overreach it like with almost all other similarly sized mice. Right side ends in a nice round and straight edge, instead of a sharp edge that flares out to the right like the DA. Sensor is as of now flawless.

I'll post a review when I get back home and get to use it for some time

How dose it look cheap? The scroll wheel is solid metal, the mouse is made out of different materials etc. Just askin'

not sure have you ever just seen something and felt like it would fall apart the second you dropped it?

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

not sure have you ever just seen something and felt like it would fall apart the second you dropped it?

the only thing that might fall off on this thing it you dropped it mioght be the door for the wights since it held in my a small magnet but the rest is just as solid as any other gaming mouse from logitech if not more solid. And the scroll wheel is probably the most solid they have ever made except the original version with the clutch on the MX Revolution.