Is there any way to get the peek and pop of ios that can show some details of any link in android

Is there any way that i can use the peek and pop with a long press to see some details in yhe links for android?i mean any way or app to get that function?

I suspect only someone that used both iOS and android could even know.  A rare bird.  May be a thing most easily discovered by reviewers since they have access to a lot of devices.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

As far as I can tell, this kind of link preview is something baked into the OS itself. iOS has a specific API that allows developers to implement it into their apps. There is a project that aims to allow Android developers a similar feature for their apps, but I'm not aware of anything that would function the same way Android-wide. The only thing that seems to have it natively is Chrome on Android, which allows you to preview web pages before opening them in a dedicated tab. 

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

Another question if anyone knows pls reply- 8 am not able to update chrome from the playstore. What should i do? Also the android system webview is not being updated? Although both auto updates are on

7 minutes ago, Souranil21 chakraborty said:

Another question if anyone knows pls reply- 8 am not able to update chrome from the playstore. What should i do? Also the android system webview is not being updated? Although both auto updates are on

What SHOULD you do? *laughs and rubs his hands together* use edge instead.  It’s chrome but with a lot of the data mining hacked off. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.