Need help with installing Windows 8 on laptop

short version:

Need help with WIndows 8 because old laptop running WIndows 10 slow and most of the drivers are made for Win8, laptop is Asus X450CC, need an in-depth guide cause its my first time

whole story:

I'm getting a new SSD soon for this laptop cause I'm still using X450CC slow as fuck HDD, so I'm gonna need reinstall everything anyway, so I might as well just revert this laptop back to Win8.

The reason it was upgraded to WIn10 is because this laptop is my brother's old laptop and I recently started using it cause my old daily driver (Asus T100Chi) charging port finally reach its limit and isn't able to charge anymore, so I just yoink my brother's old laptop since he is not using it anymore, and man it's a massive upgrade, even tho it only got an i5-3337U, 8GB RAM & GT720M, but I have no idea why he upgrade it to WIn10.

I also notice that when I play LoL my GPU is barely being use, so I search it up and I found this, and even though LoL is a CPU bound game, in a way it says that if the manufucturer has barely any drivers for WIn10 for this particular laptop, then it shouldn't be upgraded to Win10, in which the site has barely any.

And since this is my first time doing these kind of stuff, I need a really step-by-step guide on how to do this

Oh and since the site shows most of the drivers are for Win8-64bit, I'd want a guide to Win8-64bit UNLESS the drivers works fine in Win8.1, in which it should be but I'm not sure so I'm just gonna play it safe

BONUS QUESTIONS:

1. Is there any Win8 debloater? All I've found is Win10

2. How do you unscrew a stripped screw? I've tried using rubber bands but the one I have are all not wide enough and are tiny-winny ones (Important because one of the screw is one of the screw of the HDD and I can't upgrade it if I can't take it out)

3. Once I get into Win8 is it fine to install the latest driver for a hardware? Or do I have to start from the first then work my way up to the latest because a lot of the site's driver say something like "oh make sure u have an older version first before installing this one m8"

Edited by General K3nobi
added bonus questions

Go to this site and download the ISO

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO

Use a program like RUFUS to put it on a USB drive (you can put it on a DVD to install it, but it's not an ideal option)

Follow the prompts to install Windows. 

Login and download the drivers (you can find them on ASUS's website).

As for the bonus questions:

1.) Not that I know of, but Windows 8 doesn't have as much bloat as Windows 10

2.) There are special tools made for it, but a better rubber band is probably a better option.

3.) Install the latest drivers. I'm not aware of any drivers where you need to have an earlier driver in order to get it to work. Besides, Windows update downloads all the drivers (not usually the latest), so if there was a requirement for that, it would already be met.

-> Moved to Windows

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv