Developer created a mod to enable AMD's FSR in SteamVR/OpenVR games

Treble Sketch
12 hours ago, JBee said:

To add on to this, eye tracking is still often handled in software. I'm not familiar with any protocols that allow eye tracking data to be processed and sent at an HMD level (yet, I'm sure this will change), but my Vive Pro Eye uses around 20% of my processing power... just for the eye tracking!

I can actually add on this as well because a Vive Wireless module also takes a godawful amount of CPU time =]

It all adds up to form some truly insane requirements if you have a Vive Pro 2 with a face tracker, the rumoured eye tracking module, and the wireless module.

I frankly don't care if it would also affect HUD and stuff. I've tried it in Riftbreaker and it's actually pretty good. Even on Performance it was noticeably softer, but still very much usable compared to removal of effects to improve performance. I need to try ReShade and bolt CAS on top of it. I use CAS on top of DLSS too and it creates really sharp image. Should mitigate a lot of softening done by FSR.

Probably a dumb question but is it possible to 'import' this mod to vanilla Fallout 4, especially now that the source code is available on GitHub?

My R7-260X struggles to maintain 1080p60, even with optimized settings and no AA, so I'd very much like to play around with FSR!