[US] Crysis 3 - $5 - Gamestop

JustTooDank

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Ewwww... Gamestop...

whats wrong with Gamestop?

I have bought stuff from there and everything went fine?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

People that don't know how to shop complain about GameStop/EB Games.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

What does this download through?

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

Is there a way to purchase this if you're not in the US? I mean, it's a download so it's not like they're gonna ship it. I recall Amazon had a walkaround.

Is there a way to purchase this if you're not in the US? I mean, it's a download so it's not like they're gonna ship it. I recall Amazon had a walkaround.

I'm not sure. Have you been able to buy anything from Gamestop before?

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Only problem I have with Gamestop is that they give you refurbished products without you knowing.

Cheese

Already bought and installed  :D

CPU-Intel Core i7-6700k  Motherboard-Asus Z170I Pro Gaming Mini ITX LGA1151  

GPU-MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB  Ram-16GB HyperX Fury Black DDR4-2133  Case-Corsair 250D Black  

Displays-Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX (1920x1200) & Samsung 4k TV 

PSU-Corsair RMx 850W 80+ Gold   Cooling-Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid Cooler   

Keyboard-Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Brown   Mouse-Razer Naga 2012     Sound-Sennheiser HD 650

I purchased as well. You have to download the dumb gamestop app to view the code, then copy and paste to origins to redeem. Then uninstall gamestop app

Sorry, After gamestop uses Linus's, slick's and others video without permission.  I'm never even looking at their store EVER!

Sorry, After gamestop uses Linus's, slick's and others video without permission.  I'm never even looking at their store EVER!

That was GameSPOT, not GameSTOP

That was GameSPOT, not GameSTOP

Gamespot, Gamestop!?!?  I dont even know...

Gamespot, Gamestop!?!?  I dont even know...

GameSPOT is like IGN. They do reviews and stuff

GameSTOP is a store to buy video games.

GameSPOT is like IGN. They do reviews and stuff

GameSTOP is a store to buy video games.

Okay...  I've never heard of either before the Linus thing In all honesty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUvADbpqGlQ

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

My Gosh!  I'm really sorry :(

My Gosh!  I'm really sorry :(

Believe me, the resemblance is irritating. But there are a thousand other reasons to hate Gamespot besides using Linus' videos without permission (not that I've heard of that).

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Believe me, the resemblance is irritating. But there are a thousand other reasons to hate Gamespot besides using Linus' videos without permission (not that I've heard of that).

I've never heard of them before.  Its like a console fanboy hearing bad stuff about EA, they dont what the hell is going on. 

I've never heard of them before.  Its like a console fanboy hearing bad stuff about EA, they dont what the hell is going on. 

What are you talking about? I used to play only on consoles and I hated EA more than any other company. If you're trying to suggest that console fanboys are blissfully unaware of what happens to the PC platform, you're no different.

What are you talking about? I used to play only on consoles and I hated EA more than any other company. If you're trying to suggest that console fanboys are blissfully unaware of what happens to the PC platform, you're no different.

I'm sorry, I'm really having a bad day today!  I am not saying that at all.  I was not thinking that at all, but all of my friends.  Who are console fanboys who yell at me for being on PC, know nothing about EA.  They just think their cool and the best company cuz they make the best games.  I'm terribly sorry if I offended you, I'm a noob as I said before. 

I'm sorry, I'm really having a bad day today!  I am not saying that at all.  I was not thinking that at all, but all of my friends.  Who are console fanboys who yell at me for being on PC, know nothing about EA.  They just think their cool and the best company cuz they make the best games.  I'm terribly sorry if I offended you, I'm a noob as I said before. 

No offense taken.