New to the forum

Z-Stern

Well, I created my account a while ago but haven’t been active.

So, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and congratulate you all for the great community you have.

WELCOME!
large.jpg

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Helllloooooo!  Welcome to the forum!  I hope you have a fantastic time and learn tons of new stuff!  We are always happy to welcome new members and feel free to ask any questions you want as much times as you want, just dont ask the same question twice in two seperate posts.  :D

welcome and good work on bronze already :)

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Hello Bronze Contributor first time poster :-)

welcome and good work on bronze already :)

Haha, well, the contributing part was one of the reasons I made the account in the first place xD 

Steve_Heyo.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

1050.jpg

Haha, well, the contributing part was one of the reasons I made the account in the first place xD 

hah that's nice, thank you, hello and welcome to the community :)

Oh, by the way… is there some way to get the “bronze contributor” in a private mode (not showing to the public)?  

Oh, by the way… is there some way to get the “bronze contributor” in a private mode (not showing to the public)?  

Why would you want to do that? It's cool that you contribute :D

Why would you want to do that? It's cool that you contribute :D

Certainly, but it also draws attention….

Greetings new forum member

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Certainly, but it also draws attention….

Send a message to an admin or mod and they'll probs do it for you

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I shall hijack you thread a say hi myself while you're at it.

Just signed up yesterday, despite the fact I've been subscribed to Linus for a couple of years now (Has it really been that long since he was back at NCIX?) and been watching the Live-stream since they started. Better late than never :)

Send a message to an admin or mod and they'll probs do it for you

Thank you but I don’t think I will bother an admin with that, it was just a question, to check if there was an option or something. 

Welcome! :D I hope you'll enjoy the forum and make sure you read the CoC located in my signature for the rules.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer