Recommendation for 2 eInk Ebook readers

OhBoy

So I wanted to buy 2 ebook readers one for someone who like to write notes and another for someone who likes to read. and using a normal tablet like an iPad for this kind of use cases feels too much esp when I want an eInk to help reduce the eye strain for those 2 guys. and the better battery life is another desirable thing from those eink readers.

I need one ebook reader have built in speaker as the person who reads alot happens to listen to audio books as well and does not like to use headset and the like. as for the one who writes alot I want to have the ereader to be as big as A4/letter paper as that what they are currently use.

With that said, this is what I found thus far:

• Onyx Boox Nova 3 Color
  • Pocketbook InkPad Color

• Fujitsu Quaderno A4

• Onyx Boox Max Lumi

So since I am at loss on which is the best to go for. I hope that you are more well versed on this topic and can give a better recommendation on which ebooks to grab and where I can find a reliable review for ebook readers.

thanks!

These audiobooks are they downloadable? Or is it through an app? Same question for the books.

I'd prefer to be able to download and upload the files without the need for a software even if it is limited to a single format like PDF and MP3.

as the last thing I want is that if I am not around the people who will use those Ebooks cant upload and download files on their own.