Using multiple phones as secondary monitors

Lord Athetos

So i've been using for a few months an app called splashtop to use an old ipad mini as an extra monitor for my pc and it works really well, aside from the latency penalty. I've been running out of screen space recently and thought of using a few old phones as extra monitors just like the ipad. However, splashtop only supports using a single device. I looked for more apps that can do similar things and found one called spacedesk, that advertises to do the same thing, but over the network. But when i try to connect it gives an error message saying its not compatible with splashtop. I've looked up in their formus and doesnt seem to be a solution. Does anyone know if this is an artifical limitation for competence reasons of there is some sort of driver that all these types of apps use that makes impossible to use more than one of them? Also is there some other app or other way i could connect more than one device as extra monitors? thanks in advance.

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen