Games for Surface Pro 7 i5

sethiol

Look for game recommendations that will run on Surface Pro 7, i5, 8GB RAM. Not a big RTS fans but have enjoyed Civilization series in the past. Looking for something laid back, nothing intense. Something that can be picked up and put down at random times without ruining progress. 

Gta V seems to run decent on most computers, I'd say you should go for older games, as they usually run good on pc's without good graphics card. 

Legue of legends might be for you

Minecraft is a really great option.

War thunder (if you're into ww2 games, its free btw)

Need for speed Most wanted 2005 is one of the best nfs games, it runs on every pc out there, I've played trough it multiple times, pretty fun.

Heroes of might and magic 3, though its an RTS

Some older assasins creed games are very fun, like the first ones, I used to love them and they ran on my intel cleron 2 core no gpu laptop 

Not sure if you can run but Witcher 3 is 5 bucks now and one of the best game out there, really great, maybe with some graphics tweaking you could run it on low 30 fps

Sims 4 if you're into that

Skyrim might run for you, though also not sure, its also very good to play sometimes

Euro truck simulator 2 or American truck sim if youre into that type of games.

CsGo

Older gta games are very fun (Gta 3, vice city, san andreas) You might like them

Warframe pretty fun especially with friends, but grindy

You can also look for free games out there, maybe you will find something you enjoy, free games are great as you can try out and see if you like them if not, it was free so no money wasted. 

Terraria. 
Hades.

Brawhalla.

Banished.

Dust: Elysian Tail.

Prison Architect.

One Finger Death Punch 2.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |