Can I put two different types of ssds in raid 0?

YesimethanYT

If I have a 250 gb ssd can I put my 150 gb ssd in raid 0 with it? Sorry if this is a stupid question. 

yes, you would have a 300GB raid0 array. If you are asking if you can use 150GBs of it to form a raid, I am not sure.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

yes, you would have a 300GB raid0 array. 

wait I meant 120 gb instead of 150gb. does that matter?

6 minutes ago, YesimethanYT said:

wait I meant 120 gb instead of 150gb. does that matter?

RAID is usually done with equal size drives to avoid wasted disk space. If you pair a 250G SSD with a 120G ssd, you would have a 240G of RAID0 array and 130G of space on the 250G drive would be wasted. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You would only use RAID 0 if you need more speed. It doesn't help with latency and number of operations per second (IOPS).

SSDs already give you fast speeds (hundreds of megabytes per second)... I have serious doubts you have an application/game/whatever that will actually benefit from two drives in RAID 0.

If you actually need more speed, get a M.2 nvme drive. If you don't have a M.2 connector on the motherboard you can still buy a pci-e x4 adapter card, plug the m.2 SSD onto the adapter card and plug the card in a pci-e x4 slot. You get up to around 3.6 GB/s which is way more than around 500 MB/s you'd get with the raid 0 (a 240 gb ssd won't saturate the sata interface, and will be slowed down by the 120 GB ssd when in raid 0)