QBX Cougar wasn't a good fit, Looking for a new M-ITX case.

MrWarren

Hello. I'll put my parts here: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/sr6TcT

I used to have an Asus Strix 980 Ti, it was quite the beast for what I did, of course it had fell behind abit. But it worked. Anyway I sold it for $380 Cad, because I figured I'd be able to get something by then, but I was wrong- Even the 10, and 20 series was long gone from reach. Oh and it had issues fitting into the Cougar QBX case that I had purchased. If I were to keep this case, I'd need to at least find a 3060 Ti that fits.

In any case, I'm stubbornly waiting for my chance to get a decently priced 30-series. But because I don't have the option of choosing from a selection, I have to grab what I can get. I need a case that can fit everything in the above list of parts, and possibly have room for a 3080-3090 (if it can hold those, it should hold almost anything right?).

Would anyone know if the M-ITX case Linus just released a video of, fit the parts I have and got room for something with a good performance?

Edit: I was also looking around and seen the Asus ROG Z11 but that $400 price tag is WAY to much...

Not sure about the case featured in the video, but have you looked at the NR200P?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Thanks for the response!
I hadn't seen that one yet.
Just checked it out. Seems like a good one with flexibility for what I got.

Would prefer something without the Glass panel. I know this one has an additional panel for easy swapping. Would be wasteful. I will consider it but would like to see what else is available too.

lian li 011 micro?

Thermaltake Core V21

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links