Could this be the issue?

Mando772004

Ill go ahead and say it and i hope it doesnt offend people. ive been having stutters in many singleplayer games but ill be honest, these games are cracked (Days Gone, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Control) these games are stuttering for me while for example cyberpunk isnt stuttering and apex legends also never stutters. could cracked games just be outdated or have anything that cause them to stutter

Note: i have the original version of cyberpunk and obviously apex legends since its free

i bought watch dogs legion and downloading it now gonna see if it stutters

We won't help you pirate games. 

Hopefully that is the cause of the issue, you don't deserve to have a good experience. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

We won't help you pirate games. 

Hopefully that is the cause of the issue, you don't deserve to have a good experience. 

i was not asking you to help me download cracked games i was just wondering if its the cause of the issue and actually i wish it is i dont mind it. plus dont worry i still buy games

Just now, InfernalClaw said:

i was not asking you to help me download cracked games i was just wondering if its the cause of the issue 

Helping you run games you cracked would count as helping you pirate IMO.

plus dont worry i still buy games

Except for the ones you steal. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

We can’t assist in any form of piracy.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, Middcore said:

Helping you run games you cracked would count as helping you pirate IMO.

Except for the ones you steal. 

dude. how are you helping me? you are literally just telling me if it is even 1% possible that that's the issue jeez too much to ask for i guess. plus i get that you guys arent used to cracking games but if you lived where i lived on god you'd have no choice at times. 

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

We can’t assist in any form of piracy.

cool

1 minute ago, InfernalClaw said:

dude. how are you helping me? 

I'm not, I think I made it clear I won't. 

Just now, Middcore said:

I'm not, I think I made it clear I won't. 

ok then jeez chill out dude its not like i stole your lunch

2 minutes ago, InfernalClaw said:

Yeah, we can get warning points for assisting with piracy, as per the community guidlines

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Yeah, we can get warning points for assisting with piracy, as per the community guidlines

ok i respect that and i totally understand it. thanks for your time

4 minutes ago, InfernalClaw said:

I wont comment on my personal stances about game piracy, but discussion of piracy on this forum is against the rules and I anticipate a thread lock. Im guessing you have your reasons, Im just letting you know why people are being hostile towards this thread.

Daily Driver (Lenovo Y700 Laptop)

Manjaro Linux  ||||  Intel Core i7-6700HQ  ||||  16GB DDR4-2666    ||||   GeForce GTX 960m  

250GB Samsung 970 Evo | 500GB Samung 840 Evo 

Windows Gaming PC

Windows 10 Pro  |||   Intel Core i7-10700k  |||   32GB DDR4-3600  |||   GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  |||   MSI z490 A-Pro  |||   EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold

120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Bedroom HTPC and Emulation Box

Manjaro Linux  ||||   Intel Xeon E3-1231v3  ||||   8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon RX 460   |||  Asus B85M-G

120GB SSD

Living Room HTPC - Optiplex 790 SFF

Manjaro Linux  |||  Intel Core i5-2400  |||  8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon HD 5450

120GB SSD

Just now, starry said:

I wont comment on my personal stances about game piracy, but discussion of piracy on this forum is against the rules and I anticipate a thread lock. Im guessing you have your reasons, Im just letting you know why people are being hostile towards this thread.

yes yes i didnt know my bad

6 minutes ago, starry said:

Actually discussion on piracy is ok, assisting with piracy is not.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Actually discussion on piracy is ok, assisting with piracy is not.

yeah mb thats what I meant

Daily Driver (Lenovo Y700 Laptop)

Manjaro Linux  ||||  Intel Core i7-6700HQ  ||||  16GB DDR4-2666    ||||   GeForce GTX 960m  

250GB Samsung 970 Evo | 500GB Samung 840 Evo 

Windows Gaming PC

Windows 10 Pro  |||   Intel Core i7-10700k  |||   32GB DDR4-3600  |||   GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  |||   MSI z490 A-Pro  |||   EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold

120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Bedroom HTPC and Emulation Box

Manjaro Linux  ||||   Intel Xeon E3-1231v3  ||||   8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon RX 460   |||  Asus B85M-G

120GB SSD

Living Room HTPC - Optiplex 790 SFF

Manjaro Linux  |||  Intel Core i5-2400  |||  8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon HD 5450

120GB SSD

I think the community has already mentioned why this topic is now locked. However the Moderation team would like to remind users that while assisting in hacking, cracking or piracy is against community standards, so too is backseat moderating

• Do not backseat moderate – if there’s an issue, please use the report function. This includes responses such as "Off topic", "spam", "advertising", "status update material" etc; leave it for the mod team to handle.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25